Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need To get started on Ultima Online but cant!

i need a client for it but this sites link to one isnt workin can someone give me a like to a client please thx. o and while your here tell me what shard you think i should play image thanks

Nate

Comments

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

You cant discuss free shards here. Out o' luck.

• Nathan01Nathan01 Member Posts: 19
    i dont need a shard i just need a client the ultima online site doesnt work so i cant download it and if i was talkin abou them witch i'm not image people talk about them on every topic.

Nate

• deidesdeides Member Posts: 197

you can get the client in many ways, its damn easy....  you can download the aos client on bittorrent (do a search on yoru fav site) or simply do a google for "aos free trial" or "ultima online trial"  the filename youre looking for is uo_aosxx.exe you can also google "ultima online gold trial" i know they have that going on ona  few sites.

Although there are tons of good free shards, the low population would most likely put you off, you should start off with the official shards.  If you want tons of peeps try atlantic/europa/great lakes

Amen.

• Nathan01Nathan01 Member Posts: 19
    kk thx alot

Nate