Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having been one of the confirmed winners of the EQ2 contest....

DreyyvanDreyyvan Member Posts: 52

How long does it take to actually get the game?

Didn't know where else to post...thx

Dr. Drey

Comments

• ZedrinythZedrinyth Member Posts: 60
    Depends on where you live. I live in Canada so I think I'll have to wait 2-3 weeks before the box even gets past the border. Also depends of the date they mailed the prizes.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Prizes will go out Monday the 28th.  Sorry, it took 4 days to confirm all the winners and then we had some delays getting 5 giant bags of packaging peanuts image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Okay, thanks a lot image

• DreyyvanDreyyvan Member Posts: 52

Thanks Mr. Admin ::::20::

• NecianNecian Member Posts: 73

Hurray! Thanks for asking the question I was wondering about. Good to know it's coming soon. My friends have been hounding me about joining them soon. Good news indeed.

• NecianNecian Member Posts: 73

Got mine yesterday. ^_^ Thanks MMORPG.com!

And if anyone wants to find me on EQ2, I'm Seidra, Dark Elf Priest on Antonia Bayle.

• Dooms_ukDooms_uk Member Posts: 4

Still havnt got mine :(

They mailed the prizes about a week ago. Since you live in the UK it will take more time for sure. Don't desperate, try the trial of the game if you haven't done so; your character will be started and you'll learn how to play. Have a nice day.

• Dooms_ukDooms_uk Member Posts: 4

well its been over a month and still nothing :(

I received it about 2 weeks ago and I live in Canada. Give it time, maybe 2 more weeks.