Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome back offer vet problem.

levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

Disregard. There was a 10 minute delay between activation and being able to get into the game.

As  a side note, if you're an old player, check your acct management, you may have 10 free days. So if you're on the fence because of the bad taste the launch left in your mouth (and on your face), check it out.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

Comments

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Have fun. But also good point about the delay in activating it can take a while sometimes.

• HyersHyers Member Posts: 11

Well good to know.. I am about to give it a go again.. Looking forward to it!

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045

i reinstalled whole game.. and patched it up.. thinking of giving it a go, will probably just quit after 20 mins of cba , anyway.. sup with whole patches + expansion being less than 3gb..

i can understand patches merging and shit.. but when first 2 patches were like  over 2gb together.. not to mention all others.. and + expansion, it just doesnt compile for me.. just how big is expansion ?

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

The expansion isn't that big.  There are some fun new instances and nice scenery.  But the only "new" outdoor content is just a plain old fasioned, repetative grind and not really worth it (you will get very VERY bored).

• ww99www99w Member UncommonPosts: 12

Hey I got the same offer. i have activated the offer and it says my account is playable in account management but i still cant log in to the game. Its been more then 3 hrs... It rly shudnt take that long right?

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

wait a night just in case, but it should be playable in "hours" maximum. No definitive numbers though, and its sunday & summer, who knows..

If not, try mailing support about it.

• ww99www99w Member UncommonPosts: 12

ah nvm got in now. However it did take about 10-15 mins to load the zone of my old char. So yah any1 zoning or logging to an area for the first time in awhile, just be patient.

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

It does take several minutes for things to "activate" on the server side I found out. I re-subbed right after the launch of godslayer and was able to play almost right away so when I purchased and registered the expansion it took several minutes before my freebies were able to be claimed. It made me nervous and after about 10 minutes I was about to get in touch with their tech support but i tried the game again and suddenly everything was there.

It was strange to see that in the current world of instant everything but seems to be the norm for Conan.