Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frogloks

SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

It's been awhile and I've yet to see anyone finish the froglok quest. Is this true or has someone actually done it yet?

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

In Befallen or Antonia Bayle I havent seen one yet

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780

I had heard that the quest was going to be a servir-wide thing...once its done, its unlocked for everyone. I also heard it had not been made available yet. Anyone know for sure?

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I do know for sure once it's been unlocked it will be available for everyone...server per server basis

At least that's how it was stated in November of 04

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

I think its server wide. I bet that we are going to have to wait for a new expansion to see the frogloks or the froglok quest.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Kane
    I had heard that the quest was going to be a servir-wide thing...once its done, its unlocked for everyone. I also heard it had not been made available yet. Anyone know for sure?

That was my understanding on it as well Kane.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Originally posted by En1Gma
    I do know for sure once it's been unlocked it will be available for everyone...server per server basisAt least that's how it was stated in November of 04

That may be, I had never thought about server by server basis but my understanding was once someone did the quest the race was unlocked for everyone. Now if it was an individual quest for eacbh person I gotta say, that might be kinda friggin cool. A race you can only access after an epic level quest.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

Who the heck would waste time on epic level quests to be a FROG?!?! ::::33::

Sorry I still can't believe when Sony wanted to add a new race all they could come up with was frogs. Not only did they come up with it, but someone else had to sit there and say "Yeah, frogs, great idea." ::::12::

Originally posted by Jodokai
    Who the heck would waste time on epic level quests to be a FROG?!?! ::::33::Sorry I still can't believe when Sony wanted to add a new race all they could come up with was frogs. Not only did they come up with it, but someone else had to sit there and say "Yeah, frogs, great idea." ::::12::

LOLOL, your still bent out of shape over them froggs, I didn't specifically say frogs though did I? ::::40::

- Scaris

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780

I happen to really like frogs...well, at least Frogloks.

As far as a quest to be allowed to play one, isn't that how it works to play a Jedi in SWG?

Originally posted by Kane
    I happen to really like frogs...well, at least Frogloks. As far as a quest to be allowed to play one, isn't that how it works to play a Jedi in SWG?

Me too, don't mind Jo, he just has frog envy.

Yes that how it works with SWG but thats for a special force sensitive extra slot. This would just be allowing you to make another character of a particular race with a slot you already have, nothing special abotu the toon at all except its race. Would have no impact on the gameplay that way.

- Scaris