Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashen Empires on the rise after new developer company

12346»

Comments

• ChorseryChorsery Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by Garrik

Although their is alot of pointless arguing in this thread and people seem to think some sort on conspiracy is going on, i think i will actually give this game a try, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I just have 1 question hows the population, i dont want to join a game thats dieing (not saying it is, i have no clue) but i have done this before and i really got into the game then the community became none existant and playing it was pointless.
    Thanks
    Garrik

Garrik,

That was really the point of the whole thread. We hoped that if we came here and said that we thought the rating on this site was fairly accurate, that we really like this game, and that we'd like to invite others to join us - and give the game a fair trial - we could enhance what we think is already a pretty good game.

As far as your concern about the game dying, I hear you, but honestly I don't think that's going to happen. Especially with the new update coming soon, the original devs picking up the game and running with it, and the community being as active and good as it is. I'm certain about the "population" level. What we hear from the Dev's is that the active accounts are continuing to grow. Players are multinational, so there's a healthy number of people on most times. The newbie towns (the place where you start off the game) are often the least populated spots. The game is not, however, a WoW or EQ2, in population base, so don't expect that.

Before you jump in, though, you're certainly welcome to read the game forums (http://www.ashenempires.com/forums/). Spend a few days reading the posts. You'll find the typical spectrum of players, the concerns about gameplay issues, etc... But, I think you'll also find an active community - and that should be enough to allay your fears about jumping into a dying game.

Pay particular attention to the 'Newbie Island' thread to see how new players are welcomed and helped.

If you need help and decide to play, PM me in game: Character name is "Chorcery" on "Hero's" server (pvp with safe zones server)

btw..i still haven't submitted a poll on the game.image

This discussion has been closed.