Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New WoW EU Patches available on Xfire

New WoW EU Patches available on Xfire
If you want to get the new WoW patches fast and instead of waiting forever, you can get them on Xfire. Xfire's peer to peer file download system has the files available right away. You can even subscribe to the WoW Patch Channels (EU, Fr, Ger, US) and Xfire will automatically download them on your computer as soon as they come out. It took me less than 10 minutes to get my patch on Xfire. By the way, Xfire is free and you can get it at
http://www.xfire.com

Comments

• ThoemseThoemse Member UncommonPosts: 457

Thanks for the link. i hate to register and download a tool just to get a patch but hey i'm desperate!
    Blizzard should be ashamed to bother the paying costumer with it's peer to peer bullcrap.
    This xfire thing does work at least. Downloading at 35k/sec now wich isn't great but still 4 times faster as blizzard crap.

• fdescampsfdescamps Member Posts: 3

It was quite faster for me actually.

Well, now you don t have to worry about getting the patches cause you ll get them automatically through Xfire. :-)

I ve actually subscribed to most of their other channels (FPS demos, RTS trailers, FPS trailers, etc.).  Beforehand, i had to browse multiple wesites or gaming magazine CD's to get all these demos and trailers, which was quite tedious.   And it s like laundry:  the more you get behind, the harder it is to catch up.

This week on the opposite, i ve spent basically one evening catching up on all the demos and trailers that Xfire had pushed to me automatically. :-)

• OrgasmatronOrgasmatron Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by fdescamps
    It was quite faster for me actually.
    Well, now you don t have to worry about getting the patches cause you ll get them automatically through Xfire. :-)
    I ve actually subscribed to most of their other channels (FPS demos, RTS trailers, FPS trailers, etc.). Beforehand, i had to browse multiple wesites or gaming magazine CD's to get all these demos and trailers, which was quite tedious. And it s like laundry: the more you get behind, the harder it is to catch up.
    This week on the opposite, i ve spent basically one evening catching up on all the demos and trailers that Xfire had pushed to me automatically. :-)

great advice, thanks dude! gonna add the channel and keep myself up to date :)