Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Kitty World Online

Hello, I wanted to know something about "Hello Kitty World Online". Tell me if its a good game like maybe install it and test it out. I'm not sure if "bad people" play that game or if they talk inapropriate, I just wanted to know how the people who play it are. My email is "[email protected]" send me a message about the game when you play it.

LiLJohn

Comments

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

The beta hasn't started yet. You can go to their page at Hello Kitty Online World, and signup for the newsletter. They will let you know when it's open. The last info. on the beta was that it was set to begin in the "beginning of 2005".

Currently, their website forums aren't moderated so it is getting out of hand over there. I believe in game should be a lot better though. They may go the route that Toon Town has, and take chat out all together. The players can only use pre-made chat phrases.

• FiEND4UFiEND4U Member Posts: 15

Aww, that's no fun. I would have wanted to be Badtz Maru.. =(

It looks like it would be a pretty interesting game. It will be neat to see where it goes.
    Badtz Maru == pwnt!

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

If you are looking for other "child friendly" mmos, try Second Life, Toontown, Ragnorok Online, and Fairyland.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• D3m0nZD3m0nZ Member Posts: 21

Ro isnt really for kids it just looks like it u actualy need to have some prvious MMORPG skill to play it

D3m0nZ is here to stay

• ionicwingsionicwings Member Posts: 109

lol Second Life isnt child friendly haha, how about the night clubs and strip teasers? O_O;;

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

lol...will they make a hello puppy?

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

• FiEND4UFiEND4U Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by ionicwings
    lol Second Life isnt child friendly haha, how about the night clubs and strip teasers? O_O;;

hahhahah.. ::::31::

yeah.. hello puppy too.. rofl

• ZaniZani Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by Kiamde

If you are looking for other "child friendly" mmos, try Second Life, Toontown, Ragnorok Online, and Fairyland.

Second Life does not even permit anyone under 18 to play.  Toontown is fun and Fairyland is too but a bit on the complex side.
  • n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926

Hello Puppy will be their first expansion and it will introduce PvP to the kiddies. ::::01::

image image

• WowTrollWowTroll Member Posts: 74
    Ok, if you are a guy, over 7, and play this game, shame to your family. If this game was given to my i would giv it to my sister. There prob wont even be blood in it. Shame on whoever made this sad, sad gameimage

Plasticspork: Wow
    Buffilo Soilder: Counter Strike
    Plasticspork: Shot-Online

If you can read my avitar it says
    " ACDC, Back in Black"

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Becuase I like mmorpgs, I will try this game. Hello Kitty Is a MASSIVE franchise in Japan and it's getting to America as well.

"Don't Judge a book by it's cover"image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ionicwingsionicwings Member Posts: 109
    at least for males who would proudly play this game, they dont have issues with their masculinity and they dont have to worry or wont care of what other people might think image
  • WowTrollWowTroll Member Posts: 74
    Yeah, we are all diff. I just think it is the stupidest game i have seen(After Runescapeimage)

Plasticspork: Wow
    Buffilo Soilder: Counter Strike
    Plasticspork: Shot-Online

If you can read my avitar it says
    " ACDC, Back in Black"

• PizzaFarnoPizzaFarno Member Posts: 179
    What the hell?imageimage