Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's up with the kittie/humanoid mutant thing?

greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

I remember as a little kid playing with my sister or friends and pretending to be a domesticated animal or a mix of animals but outgrew it at still a pretty early age.  Later we still might have dressed up as wizards or monsters or soldiers but the "i wanna be like my mom's pet" thing was for the youngins.  Is this game for young children?

Comments

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

Troll? :)

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• MehveMehve Member Posts: 487

Eh, they're pretty normal compared to a Moogle.

A Modest Proposal for MMORPGs:
    That the means of progression would not be mutually exclusive from the means of enjoyment.

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

Originally posted by Dreathor

Troll? :)

Or it could just be a question.  I mean is it something that's been in anime for a long time?  Is it from mythology?  Is final fantasy the originators of such a thing?

• OmrieOmrie Member UncommonPosts: 116

It's a fantasy game :]

• NytakitoNytakito Member Posts: 381

Well aside from the over sexualization of women in the Asian MMO/Fantasy/Anime realm, and the OBVIOUS implications of a Female Human/Cat hybrid race..

They (Mithra) are specific to FF that I am aware of, much like the Tarutaru (pardon the XI names, they just come more naturally than the XIV names).

So no, not just for kids.. I plan on having one actually.. Getting sick of starting at polygonal male ass when I play MMO's.. time to spend my hours staring at polygonal female ass.

"If I'd asked my customers what they wanted, they'd have said a faster horse." - Henry Ford

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• NytakitoNytakito Member Posts: 381

Originally posted by Tardcore

Haha awesome!!

What's wrong with a little tail anyway??

"If I'd asked my customers what they wanted, they'd have said a faster horse." - Henry Ford