Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cool marketing, great video graphics, horrible ingame graphics..

xbot7xbot7 Member Posts: 112

and controls.. 

not even any recent resolution ..

that thing is so unbelieveable ugly..

plz , devs.. make it look better ;D

Comments

• KorgborgKorgborg Member UncommonPosts: 116

Originally posted by xbot7

and controls.. 

not even any recent resolution ..

that thing is so unbelieveable ugly..

plz , devs.. make it look better ;D

I have to admit that I wasn't fond of the controls, if I remember correctly, and the graphics are a bit dated.  Graphics could look better.

Actually I have no problem with old graphics if the game rocks, ffxi for me rocks, so I'll give it a pass for the graphics.

I didn't play fez enough to comment on the gameplay/ mechanics.

I'll probably give it another try but controls are important to me so if I don't feel the controls rock then, for me, the game doesn't.

I am not saying anyone else "should" agree with me or "should" like this or that part of the game.

I think everyone "should" play games they enjoy.  

Cheers     :D

If you cut it too short you can always nail a piece on the end.

If you cut it too long then what the hell are you gonna do?

• DohnovahnDohnovahn Member Posts: 25

The reason the graphic look the way they are is because its an old games this game existed in asia for many years before it came in our direction, the graphics look dated because the game is indeed dated.

The Paladin

• leonheart87leonheart87 Member Posts: 14

I like the graphics. Reminds me of the Final Fantasy Tactics series.

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Member Posts: 445

You're all incorrect. The graphics are they way they are because the game was one of the first of its kind to introduce mass scale war and 50 v 50 battles. When you're in a war of that size, you understand WHY the graphics seem lacking.. Because there is SO much happening everywhere you don't really care about or even see details. Never judge the game by the towns, the war is where the game was strongest.

Shame it's going away in the US.