Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda Now Subscription Free!!!!Forever!

akathosakathos Member UncommonPosts: 179

I received an e-mail stating that Global Agenda is going FTP!

Official Announcement::

http://forum.globalagendagame.com/gablog/index.php/2010/06/23/ga-now-sub-free/

Although you will have to make the one time purchase for the main client, HiRez will be bringing out expansions; which ofc, will have a price, excluding the upcoming Sandstorm Expansion, seems they want to hook some customers, so they wont make you pay for Sandstorm, seems some good news, but whether or not they will be able to afford the running costs now, is beyond my knowledge, this game has lots of potential, but with the upcoming release of The Old Republic, it isn't looking good for poor or Global Agenda, however they do listen to the players, and had boldly added a 'No Sub Fee' option into a survey for improovements. Stil I wish them all the best, I played and loved Global for all of one month in Closed Beta, it's lack of content left me bored :)

Anyways, thats it really wanted to share the info with you all!

Comments

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

You're a little over a week behind ;)

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• XianthosXianthos Member Posts: 723

Originally posted by akathos

I received an e-mail stating that Global Agenda is going FTP!

Official Announcement::

http://forum.globalagendagame.com/gablog/index.php/2010/06/23/ga-now-sub-free/

Although you will have to make the one time purchase for the main client, HiRez will be bringing out expansions; which ofc, will have a price, excluding the upcoming Sandstorm Expansion, seems they want to hook some customers, so they wont make you pay for Sandstorm, seems some good news, but whether or not they will be able to afford the running costs now, is beyond my knowledge, this game has lots of potential, but with the upcoming release of The Old Republic, it isn't looking good for poor or Global Agenda, however they do listen to the players, and had boldly added a 'No Sub Fee' option into a survey for improovements. Stil I wish them all the best, I played and loved Global for all of one month in Closed Beta, it's lack of content left me bored :)

Anyways, thats it really wanted to share the info with you all!

Its aint really F2P, but B2P :-)

EvE doors

See the best doors on EvE-on!

• akathosakathos Member UncommonPosts: 179

Originally posted by Dreathor

Better late than never :D

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

Originally posted by akathos

Originally posted by Dreathor

Better late than never :D

Indeed thanks for posting, otherwise i would not have seen it, and maybe others,

I am off to check it out now.. Thanks again.