Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twilight Eclipse

Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

omgomgomgm todays the day...

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Congrats?

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Originally posted by Joshua69

omgomgomgm todays the day...

For What? More Emo Vamp Love?

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Twilight: Eclipse

Now With More Sparkles!

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

lol. when people in my age group (im 24) complain about Twilight, its always about the Sparkles? I don't get it...I saw it as another remendition of a "vampire". Movies / Cartoons / Anime are always creating mythological creatures in whoever the wrighter or creaters image is...

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

lol. when people in my age group (im 24) complain about Twilight, its always about the Sparkles? I don't get it...I saw it as another remendition of a "vampire". Movies / Cartoons / Anime are always creating mythological creatures in whoever the wrighter or creaters image is...

Vampires don't sparkle.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Sorry, I just detest a setting where the supernatural powers of well-established creatures is to be really, really hot. Vampire + Sunlight = Really hot. Shapeshift-werewolf-wannabe-thingies + Animal magnetism = Really hot. In ability to be mind-read = really hot?

Wtf, seriously? What happened to 8ft tall murder machines? And vampires that were actually monsters? I want internal conflict, not slightly flawed silly people. Top it off with a Mary-Sue main character, and a writing style akin to fiery needles under your eyelids, and we have one really over-blown shit-fest.

Sparkles are only just one part of it.

I'd rather pull my scrotum over my head than watch Twilight. I wasted about 1/2 hour of my life watching the first one before I could not take any more.

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

Sigh...the first movies was hilarious, the second only had a few laugh out loud moments and this one...its so boring. I still dont get how a movie with vampires and warewolves can be so boring.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Originally posted by Dekron

I'd rather pull my scrotum over my head than watch Twilight. I wasted about 1/2 hour of my life watching the first one before I could not take any more.

Hey don't knock it till you try it.

O_o o_O

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Murais

Sorry, I just detest a setting where the supernatural powers of well-established creatures is to be really, really hot. Vampire + Sunlight = Really hot. Shapeshift-werewolf-wannabe-thingies + Animal magnetism = Really hot. In ability to be mind-read = really hot?

Wtf, seriously? What happened to 8ft tall murder machines? And vampires that were actually monsters? I want internal conflict, not slightly flawed silly people. Top it off with a Mary-Sue main character, and a writing style akin to fiery needles under your eyelids, and we have one really over-blown shit-fest.

Sparkles are only just one part of it.

more like this plz

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• I know it's supposed to be a sappy love story and such, but the vampire is like...over 100. The girl is in high school. Pedophile anyone?

• sif-lawdsif-lawd Member Posts: 3,402

Twilight has absolutely zero redeeming qualities. It's complete trash, and if you like it, you have no taste. The books are horribly written excrement designed to appeal to sixth-grade girls. If you are not a sixth-grade girl, and you like Twilight, seek help, because something is wrong with you.

The fact that the OP, judging by the screen name and the fact that this is the internet, is likely a guy just makes this thread even worse.

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

I bet you all hate kittens too...

No, they make for a good snack.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by Dekron

No, they make for a good snack.

Why Dekron....

I didn't know you were Chinese....

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Just yours.

Also, we celebrated your birthday early yesterday. We got you everything you ever wanted. But because you weren't there, we gave them to orphans. Then we burnt down the orphanage. Then we burnt the orphans.

They liked your cake.

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

Twilight is for teen girls and sexually repressed women.  If you're a dude and like Twilight, you should probably keep that to yourself.  Besides, True Blood tells a pretty similar story (at least when it comes to the romantic stuff) much, much better.  And yeah.   Vampires don't sparkle in the sun.  They're supposed to burst into falmes.

Edit:  I love the way Bill says "Sookie!" in True Blood.  Makes me chuckle every time.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• SerpentarSerpentar Member Posts: 246

Twilight is just another eschewing of an established mythos for use in teen heartthrob style love affair. Much like Dexter and Smallville. I have seen Huskies and Malamuts that are more fierce looking than the 'werewolves' in the movie. Toss in the fact that they would never work together and definately wouldnt be over some silly girl who simply can't make up her mind with which twisted wierdo she wants to seriously date. 

Even Hellsing which was semi decent movie, did werewolves and vampires more correctly then Twilight. It basically takes the otherwise dark and foreboding style that these two creatures have always been and moves them into a "OMG THATZ SO HOTZ".

But you are entitled to whatever the heck you wanna watch.

• xxtriadxxxxtriadxx Member UncommonPosts: 155

Everybody has there "thing" whatever it may be. I don't particularly like Twilight... its ruined Forks imo and I'm a lil old for it but whatever.

The "this is how it should have ended" with the Blade pic was good ;)

[Mod Edit]

This discussion has been closed.