Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the servers down?

ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

Just wondered as I can't login atm

Comments

• burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

Nope, been up all day

~\_/~\_O

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

ok I'm getting a site error when I try to connect saying:

an error was encontered while publishing this resource

resource not found

http://launcher.anarchy-online.com/errors/13-105.htm

Something wrong on your end - all the usual ppl running around in-game atm, no complaints about log-in issues.

~\_/~\_O

Strange, I have port forwarded the game and I play other mmorpg's with no problems.

Any suggestions?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I don't see how it would affect the launcher but today is the day they wipe inactive avatars depending on various lengths of time, subscription type, et al.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

No, they put that off a week, due to some ppl being confused - so nothing happened today

~\_/~\_O

still can't solve this issue:(

Reinstall, making sure you don't install to the program Files directory.

~\_/~\_O

Look in the AO directory on your system for files named AnarchyPatcher.err and Anarchy.err. Open them in Notepad and see what error messages are listed. Try to find information about those errors on the AO website.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

A follow up on this. I received the same error the original poster did when I misspelled my account name.

• TheUnknownMTheUnknownM Member UncommonPosts: 29

for who are new to AO and gets a error http://launcher.anarchy-online.com/errors/13-105.html

get into the AO luncher and at the top right click Regester account

click sign up for a new account here at the left of the login screen its RED and click it then pick anarchy online  you can pick witch option your like

you have to use a diffrent user name wen you already regestered at age of conon etc

i hoped i helped for all who wants to play AO

see you in AO :)

name: MattHobert

server: atlantean