Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DBZ MMORP

I hope that an admin takes look into this because I think this would be the coolest thing ever if something like thi scould be made. We've seen awesome graphics and stuff examples FF XI and World of Warcraft and now I think a dbz rpg should be made. I believe it would be pretty easy and if their is an admin out there who would be interested in my ideas or wants to use my idea then be my guest.

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

What is DBZ?

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• RammurRammur Member Posts: 575
    Try www.byond.com got some decent little player made hosted 2d games and a few DBZ 2d games kinda interestin and free when you get bored and need a break away from the big online games.
  • wootfarmwootfarm Member Posts: 17

DBZ is Dragon ball Z

What is Dragon Ball Z?

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Jin_AxelJin_Axel Member Posts: 5

I know what Byond is but I seriously get tired of their games quick. I really think if their is a GM here who knows what DBZ should check this out and tell some creators about this, hey maybe even atari will think about it.

imageWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA lol

• wootfarmwootfarm Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by Kiamde

What is Dragon Ball Z?

Its some anime cartoon.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Originally posted by Jin_Axel

I know what Byond is but I seriously get tired of their games quick. I really think if their is a GM here who knows what DBZ should check this out and tell some creators about this, hey maybe even atari will think about it.

Seriously, do you believe that that would happen?
    Happy dreaming..

NEW RULE!!!!
    In this certain topic plz no one post any reply about what dragonballz is, if you don't know what it is then get the heck out of this topic.
    Sincerely, Axel

Ok boss.image

• TaedaenTaedaen Member Posts: 42
    a DBZ online game probably wont happen but you can play this www.esforces.com It pretty fun but is a halflife mod.
  • dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

NEW RULE!!!!
    In this certain topic plz no one post any reply about what dragonballz is, if you don't know what it is then get the heck out of this topic.
    Sincerely, Axel

Wow, 4 posts and already dictating orders.

Just noticed, 3 of them are in THIS thread.

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

i would love a dragon ball Z mmo but dont think it could currently be done to justice the controls will have to be changed dromaticly for the movement and combat but it could easilly be a very great and fun game

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

I don't mean to sound rude its just that I really am bored of the classic Swords and Ogres thing, i mean cmon I'm looking for some cool action/adventure mmorpg. Ty for the link to earths special forces but it didn't work out due to the fact that I dont have Half-Life and dont plan on purchasing it.
  • MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

"... mean cmon I'm looking for some cool action/adventure mmorpg.."

"...I dont have Half-Life and dont plan on purchasing it."

Wow. HL² = Action/Adventure at it's finest. DBZ is a Japanese Animated Pro Wrestling show.

And  you think the Staff here at MMoRPG.com are what, poker buddies with SOE or Atari?

MMoRPG Staff: "So, guys, this 14 year old kid on our boards wanted a DBZ MMo, whatcha think? Ante up."

SOE/Atari: "I think that idea sucks, and he sucks."

MMoRPG Staff: "Well, crap. My hand sucks, I fold."

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

• LreguizrLreguizr Member Posts: 207

I tried Byond.

And hated it because images are stuck on to a tile without smoothly moving it.

• sawyer38969sawyer38969 Member Posts: 45

I would just like to say that this game would not really work because the fact that there was only a few people that were known to have the powers of the heroes.  I really woulndt want to see 5000 people flying around the sky fighting Cell and everyone.  I think they just need to stick to a regular rpg.

MMoRPG Staff: "So, guys, this 14 year old kid on our boards wanted a DBZ MMo, whatcha think? Ante up."
    Lol the Atari thing was a joke and im not 14image
    I'd like to add that I really just wanted comments and if you guys think its a bad idea then hey thats alright.
    Sincerly, Axel