Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle of the Immortals: Double XP and Item Sale

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Battle of the Immortals players will be happy to hear that the Facebook challenge seems to be going well. The reward for meeting the membership goal on the official BoI Facebook page will be an entire week's worth of double XP. In the meantime, devs are teasing fans along with a double XP weekend from July 2-4, 2010.

Think of it as a teaser for how great it will be to have an entire week of double drops and experience if the Facebook page hits 30,000 fans.  If you like the sound of this, get the word out about the Facebook contest, and have your friends become fans!  Have a great 4th of July weekend, everyone!

The double XP weekend continues through 11:59 p.m. on Monday, July 4, 2010. Get in there and bang out a few levels!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DogPeeOnTreeDogPeeOnTree Member Posts: 92

nice game,wish there was more blur in graphics >.< cause without it looks rubish

• mysticquemysticque Member UncommonPosts: 36

i recommend anyone not to play this game... pvp is broken or they might as well changed it to pet vs pet only.

[email protected]
    www.youtube.com/411mysticque

• xarrekxarrek Member UncommonPosts: 1

Dont play this crap. My friends account got hacked. He submitted a ticket and after 9 days of waiting for GM response he was informed that nothing can be done. GM's wont give back stolen items or ZEN which you got to buy for rl $. The only gave advice to watch out next time omg. My friend wasnt going to give up so easly so he opened another ticket after which his account was banned! Stay away from this company.

• AxewielderxAxewielderx Member Posts: 96

Ya, nothing on the website says anything about open pvp.Well, after playing 3 days and getting to lvl 48 on my toon someone attacked and killed me .They attacked me without warning and from behind.

I did not even stay around long enough to find out what might have been looted from me. Total crap.

If we fail to change the things of today, they will become the lucid nighmares of tommorrow.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

My problem with this game it is not 3D.  You can't look up, your eyes are afixed a few feet in front of you permanently.  Hate not being able to look ahead to see what is there.

That completely kills the game for me.

• makiimakii Member Posts: 280

its a boring gay grinder. U do about 1000x the same evetns to lvl up 1x

• Lexe01Lexe01 Member Posts: 97

Originally posted by Ozmodan

My problem with this game it is not 3D.  You can't look up, your eyes are afixed a few feet in front of you permanently.  Hate not being able to look ahead to see what is there.

That completely kills the game for me.

Euhm, technically it is in 3D. if you want a game that is "not 3D". Go and try Legend Of Mir 2.

And I prefer games like this with a top-down perspective. It's way more relaxing to play after work than a game that makes you navigate the whole time. I wish there where more games like this (MWO, MIR2, BOI)