Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the most popular online game?

2»

Comments

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

Originally posted by ryuga81

Originally posted by RudyRaccoon

I'm no expert but what is the most popular game that can be played online? I'm thinking it's a toss up between World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare 2, but I could be wrong. =o

according to this list Mario Kart Wii (22.6mil sold) leads WoW by 11mil copies sold...

You have to realize 11 million is how many people that is currently playing wow this month.  Not the actually number of copies wow sold.

• De4th_M0nKeeDe4th_M0nKee Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by Jestercool

no one here wants to admit the real answer, everyone here is a gamer and know exactly what the question is but the truth hurts and we try to find every glitch on the question so we can change the subject...HAHAHA

its WoW darling World of Warcraft!!!! dont listen to these Eve virgin freaks...

Sorry WoW you are not the most popular game on the internets! Don't be all butthurt about it. You are still fun, sort of, I guess.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Give a fish a man and he will eat for a month!

• Logos1326Logos1326 Member UncommonPosts: 240

If you're going to cite Farmville don't rule out Mafia Wars..  I swear I get more invites to join someone's mafia than FV  image