Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found this on youtube...

Although I could not find much info about the game, it looks like an mmo inspired from scifi movies such as Blade Runner and 5th element.

Comments

• uquipuuquipu Member Posts: 1,516

Eve in New York!
    Bout time Eve got some competition. Maybe now they'll let people have alts on the same account instead of buying multiple accounts.

Well shave my back and call me an elf! -- Oghren

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Originally posted by uquipu

Eve in New York!

Bout time Eve got some competition. Maybe now they'll let people have alts on the same account instead of buying multiple accounts.

LOL!!!

Wait... wait...

... LOLOLOL!

Hope you weren't being serious. If anything is (or will be, once it's done) serious competition to EVE at this point, it's Perpetuum. Still, I don't know if the company producing Perpetuum is as good as CCP. We'll see. Given EVE's future plans, I think it will continue to suceed, Perpetuum or no Perpetuum.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

Anyone else half expect to see Leeloo jumping from a building to be caught below by Korben Dallas's cab?

Big baddaboom!

Looks neat, though... Might check it out.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• HedeonHedeon Member UncommonPosts: 997

pacman´s 2010 version *looks at the map*

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

That's like pretty good for a browser based game.

I never play browser game before, I never know it can be this interactive.

• kinixkinix Member Posts: 6

Runescape is a 3d browser  interactive game, although the graphics seem a bit outdated.

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203

Artistically that's more like The Fifth Element than Blade Runner. Interesting in that it's at least different from the current norm for MMO settings.

The thing is, that video was pew-pew all the way and I always hope sci-fi games to be much more than that.

God knows I've been waiting for a good Blade Runner MMO since - well, since even before there were MMOs! (I was calling it "multiuser adventure" back then, lol at that... it would have these huge story arcs quite like the ones Bioware aims to do in SWTOR along with loads of dynamic story events, a free roaming world, vehicles and housing!) 

From the video, this doesn't seem to be anything like that, but the setting itself is a promising change of direction. :)

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

nice

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• twstdstrangetwstdstrange Member Posts: 474

Multipass.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

My main man Corbin Dallas

• kinixkinix Member Posts: 6

The game looks interesting, although it still looks empty, but I guess this is just a pre-alpha. I really like the idea of the game world cause I have never seen something similar. I want my M-U-L-T-I-P-A-S-S.

I sent a mail to the devs and told them that if they made the game look like this: 

I would buy it.The taxi chasing gameplay at the 5th element video would definitely is something I would like to see to a game like that.

Maybe the web site admins could add it to the game's list. I would like to keep an eye on this one. From the video I found the web site of the game at www.urbangalaxyonline.com

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

Eve in New York!

This is Eve's competition-to-be...  It too is in pre-Alpha...

Infiniti: Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7eREddMjt4

Tecmo Bowl.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Originally posted by kinix

Although I could not find much info about the game, it looks like an mmo inspired from scifi movies such as Blade Runner and 5th element.

Interesting!  I loved both those movies!  I don't see an MMO forming out of that footage, though.  Unless they have space and some other elements.

• pepsi1028pepsi1028 Member Posts: 471

Originally posted by Thunderous

Eve in New York!

This is Eve's competition-to-be...  It too is in pre-Alpha...

Infiniti: Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7eREddMjt4

Please make a thread for this game....

†Pepsi1028†

PEPSI!!!!!
    Get out of your box already...

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Originally posted by Comnitus

Eve in New York!

LOL!!!

Wait... wait...

... LOLOLOL!

Hope you weren't being serious. If anything is (or will be, once it's done) serious competition to EVE at this point, it's Perpetuum. Still, I don't know if the company producing Perpetuum is as good as CCP. We'll see. Given EVE's future plans, I think it will continue to suceed, Perpetuum or no Perpetuum.

hahah. Ye. Perpetuum could be big, depends on how they play their cards.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga