Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can i play on this low power machine

logansmomlogansmom Member Posts: 55

Operating System: Windows XP                                                                                                                                                                  Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+,  MMX,  3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz                                               Memory: 896MB RAM                                                                                                                                                                                            Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 6150

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

I dont plan on upgrading any thing on this computer.  I have played fallen earth on it with low frames but playable and i play war hammer atm locks up some times in fights for like 10 seconds but oh well still playable.  I can play games like combat arms and warrock with good framerates but i had to quit those because of the large amount of hackers. looking for a multiplayer FPS that can run on this with little to no hackers with a ok population.

Comments