Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going from Trial to Full.. help needed people.

rabidkiwirabidkiwi Member UncommonPosts: 44

Hi there Guys..

Love the game after playing thru about 3/4 of the trial and nearing level 10 but have a quesiton for you all

should i get the new dog by buying the walmart version of the game.. or should i get the online one for the hat?

tough choice for me so thought i would pose it to you.

Thanks!!

Comments

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

It's a bit like asking us "Do i like chicken or pork?" without giving us any clues. Get the one you feel will better suit your character ingame. 

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• TheAestheteTheAesthete Member Posts: 264

Isn't there a third choice where you get an ATV with bonus storage and better fuel use? That's the one I'd pick. You'll outlevel the hat almost instantly, so it's really only a social item. And the dog is something I managed to get two characters to lvl 50 without having any desire for.

• rabidkiwirabidkiwi Member UncommonPosts: 44

I already had a decent horse for what i need right now .. so  i ended up going with the hat... as its still good for my main and will help the lives of my other toons when i make em.

Thanks for the advice tho.. sadly i didnt read this till after.