Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reactivae now .........oh wait!

WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

i want to resub ....but dont want to resub today ...and the be billed 2 months in 3 days  (24$)....(Jun/Jul)

my question is .....has SE changed this? 

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Still the same the last I've known. Sorry,  you're stuck 'till next month. It sucks, I know.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• CodenakCodenak Member UncommonPosts: 418
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Originally posted by Codenak
    Still the same.

I'm in the same boat. I hate having to wait till Friday to resub just so I don't get charged for the month of June. Is it really so hard to notate when I pay and go from there like every other sub. mmo does? If I pay on the 16th, I should get charged every 16th of the month. It's pretty simple.

Ah well, good thing the game is worth it.

• De4dd0gDe4dd0g Member Posts: 157

Yeah it's the same I dont think they plan on changing this. I've never heard anything about the intent to change it.

//Processor//AMD Phenom II x6 (4.6GHZ)//Video//CrossfireX ATI Radeon HD 5850//Motherboard//ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3//RAM//6GB DDR3 2000mhz Patriot//HDD//Raid 0 7200RPM Seagate 1TB//

• De4dd0gDe4dd0g Member Posts: 157

Well on the good news FFXIV is about to come out in a few months, so lets just be patent with it all =)

//Processor//AMD Phenom II x6 (4.6GHZ)//Video//CrossfireX ATI Radeon HD 5850//Motherboard//ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3//RAM//6GB DDR3 2000mhz Patriot//HDD//Raid 0 7200RPM Seagate 1TB//