Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online 2$/2€ on Steam

2»

Comments

• jdreamjdream Member UncommonPosts: 80

got my cd keys 2 mins ago lol

thanks op <3

• tsuktstsukts Member Posts: 164

i bought it too, but i most likely quit after tutorial like i always do with trial accounts :///

• XianthosXianthos Member Posts: 723

Damn Steam is making me suffer. If i wouldnt already play perpetuum and GA =.= then i could buy so many games there right now so many awesome deals.

EvE doors

See the best doors on EvE-on!

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Originally posted by dragonsi

Ok, like 8-9 people replied to my post, hey great! Thanks!

Not one listed the website for me, just praised them and one explained that they were shady years ago with a dubious client.

So..... I take matters into my own hand and search......

First thing I find is a picture labeled "Steam" of 4 guys sitting in a steamy sauna room

Thanks guys! Now I can't get that pic out of my head.

At least most of them had towels on...... I think........

Steam is the first result on Google when you search for "steam"See? No guys in a sauna here.

By the way, I'd post an image to help you get that other image out of your mind, but I don't know the policy on posting links to pics of nude women on this site.

• dragonsidragonsi Member UncommonPosts: 74

Who said anything about Google? I didn't list the search engine that I used, and I never claimed to be normal. I don't use Google or Yahoo, I boycott them in fact. I use a much more obscure, top secret Thailand based search engine, but I don't want to promote any by name, since it is top secret,  I won't give it a plug here. But since it is based in Thailand, perhaps pics like those get alot more hits and are purposefully labeled as "Steam" for a reason?

• ZeletorZeletor Member Posts: 150

Who said anything about Google? I didn't list the search engine that I used, and I never claimed to be normal. I don't use Google or Yahoo, I boycott them in fact. I use a much more obscure, top secret Thailand based search engine, but I don't want to promote any by name, since it is top secret,  I won't give it a plug here. But since it is based in Thailand, perhaps pics like those get alot more hits and are purposefully labeled as "Steam" for a reason?

You know, I'm not really as tech-savvy as I expect some folks here to be...but wouldn't you want a search engine that got a lot of traffic, hits, etc? Seems like this top-secret Thailand search engine would be about as successful as putting an ad on a  billboard inside your own garage. Woohoo! It's a secret! Nobody knows I've got this ad hiding in my garage! I'm the only one who knows about my business!! Information is power, and It r all mine! Uber-PWN!! :D

Currently playing: LOTRO, Guild Wars 2.
    Have played: EVE Online; Champions Online; Age of Conan; City of Heroes/Villains; Star Wars Galaxies (pre-CU, pre-NGE); World of Warcraft (Vanilla to Cataclysm); Hellgate: London; Warhammer Online; Lord of the Rings Online; Vanguard: Saga of Heroes; Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Wishlist: Mass Effect Online

• HowDoIPlayHowDoIPlay Member UncommonPosts: 27

Originally posted by Zeletor

You know, I'm not really as tech-savvy as I expect some folks here to be...but wouldn't you want a search engine that got a lot of traffic, hits, etc? Seems like this top-secret Thailand search engine would be about as successful as putting an ad on a  billboard inside your own garage. Woohoo! It's a secret! Nobody knows I've got this ad hiding in my garage! I'm the only one who knows about my business!! Information is power, and It r all mine! Uber-PWN!! :D

While i agree with zeletor. A search engine doesnt need traffic to be "good," traffic only translates into revenue, it possible it could have a better algorithm than google.

Anyways if his, "top secret," search engine cant find the steam site with the keywords, "steam powered," he needs to drop his elist attitude and stop sucking thai search engine ****

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

This. 

Jeeze guiz! Give him a break. Super Secret Squirrel shit right here.

• DimensionalDimensional Member Posts: 79

Am I missing something here? As it's being listed at it's normal price, unless the UK is excluded from this deal which sucks royally. 

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

Got it yesterday for £1.49 and activated my exsisting trial account with it and I'm in the UK.  That's such a massive saving compared to buying it the normal way.

If it was part of steam's weekend deals it will have ended now though.  It's worth checking them every week, you can pick upsome real bargains.  Over christmas I think I must have got 8-10 games for under £15, including mirror's edge and total war 2 :P

• 0dd10dd1 Member Posts: 54

Yep, offer has now finished :)

"Reading computer manuals without the hardware is a frustrating as reading sex manuals without the software."
    -Arthur C. Clarke

Originally posted by Dimensional

Am I missing something here? As it's being listed at it's normal price, unless the UK is excluded from this deal which sucks royally. 

The deal was only for one day (24 hours,) you missed it bud.

Hah, I bet you're just trying to cover up the fact that you use Bing or Cuil. :P

• DimensionalDimensional Member Posts: 79

Ah that's unfortunate thought it was ending like the current big sale on steam (July 4th) and since this game requires a longtime commitment that was probably the only time to buy. Maybe next time, then.