Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any way to lessen the glare?

CrosswireCrosswire Member UncommonPosts: 264

Is there a way to turn down the glare given of by the engines and suns?  At the moment the only way I can play is by wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Comments

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

Have you tried disabling "hdr"?

• CrosswireCrosswire Member UncommonPosts: 264

I have HDR and Bloom disabled, but it doesn't help, or are you saying I should enable HDR?

Heck no.
    Play with the effects setting. Can you make a screenshot of what exactly you find disturbing?

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

I know what the op is talking about. the lastest xpac had CCP revamp the sun. it gives off a much more realistic glare.

Several people have complained while I find it kinda cool that we have a sun in game that you can't look directly in to lol.

Didn't your mamma ever teach you not to stare into the sun??? lol

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Depending on how close you are to a system's star, it can either look really bright (like in Earth's orbit or closer,) or it can look like a large star (getting to the outer reaches of the Solar syatem.)

• ZookzZookz Member Posts: 244

No. EVE is a hardcore game. If you don't enjoy your eyes being singed out of your head you're obviously a carebear. 

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Noob. Real pro's have an alt account for each engine of their main accounts biggest ship that way they can use them to fly shuttles in front of the exhaust to block the radient glinting at all times. Obviously this game isn't for you, carebear...

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

Real pros use their Titan alts to blot out the sun, hth.

• zgomotzgomot Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by batolemaeus

Real pros use their Titan alts to blot out the sun, hth.

I lold. Very much so indeed. You are a funny man.