Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everyone needs to unplug for a bit....

darklordacedarklordace Member UncommonPosts: 14

Why must everyone on this website hate hate hate hate hate....That is really all i see on here! This used to be a site of constructive criticism alas it has turned into a troll farm. NONE OF YOU HAVE PLAYED HALF OF THESE GAMES THEY HAVE NOT EVEN HIT BETA, and still you bash them as if you have actually played the game in its whole. Fanboys forum geeks trolls whatever you want to call it this website is trash. When i read reviews of a game from a person who runs this website that seems to be written by an impatient 12 year old it makes me sad. I would use this site as an actualy source for up coming mmo's but all you find on here is negative garbage... Grow the hell up people get outside unplug the amount of time you invest in bashing these unreleased games makes you all look like faceless toolbags. Peace Mmorpg.com congrats on becoming the thing you used to despise. Massively.com does a better job of reporting on games ....Sad very sad..

So begin the hatred of this post you lifeless dbags i have come to realize that for most of you this is all you have in life...again SAD. Get lives all of you please.

Comments

• VoltlivesVoltlives Member Posts: 280

Welcome to freedom of speech.  The ability be it positive of negative to post ones thoughts.  It's never going to change, it might be better to just develop a thicker skin and just acknowledge their opinions.

END OF LINE_

~V

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

Cool Story, Bro

• heavyhebrewheavyhebrew Member Posts: 309

Al Gore invented a system of tubes called the Super Highway of Informationalpron.
    John Gabriel in a landmark internet usage study involving 1 million rats playing 1 million games of Unreal Tournament 2004 discovered the G.I.F.T

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

The link will illustrate what everyone has known about Al Gore's electronic abomination that descended from a network designed to survive a nuclear attack by the now defunct Commies™. That the Internet is for pron, that internet gaming forums allow borderline personalities a means for expression and that you are in for a hard time of much butthurt.

TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!

Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues!

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Most people are overly critical of everything. It's our nature.

Oh, and while I seem like a unique snowflake among many snowflakes.... I am very critical.

OF YOUR FACE! bam!

• DrachasorDrachasor Member Posts: 2,678

Originally posted by Swanea

Oh, and while I seem like a unique snowflake among many snowflakes.... I am very critical.

OF YOUR FACE! bam!

Hah, "your face" jokes never get old.

• GreenWidowGreenWidow Member Posts: 157

The idea of unplugging is a really good idea.  I've cancelled my account at swtor and I only find out about new things through news items now.  I don't bother with their forums which are only slightly less fanboi/vicious as these. 

I have found I am much more excited about SWTOR now that I have done these.  I am not getting constant negativity so I can be hopeful of a good game.   I have tried a few other games and found them to be a lot of fun.

If you like good pvp, Global Agenda just announced they are free to play.  This game is really a lot of fun.  Even more so if you get a good guild.

There are some good fun games out there and more on the way.  Let go of the stranglehold on negativity from sites like MMORPG.com and others.  You'll be amazed at the level of fun you find once you do.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”The Iron Code"