Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Siege 3 at E3

IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507
Square Enix demoed Dungeon Siege 3 at E3, their first Western-style RPG, and in conjunction with Obsidian. SE are promising DS3 with co-op play, and an immersive plot as you would expect from the storline of a SE game. Great graphic and sound too boot. Perhaps DS3 will be the modern dungeon crawler RPG for the 2011, though no doubt Blizzard will demo more of Diablo 3 at Blizzcon. maybe, though under new management and development and a first half of 2011 release date D3 may just steal Diablo 3's thunder.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/06/23/dungeon-siege-3-e3-impressions/

Comments

• ForceQuitForceQuit Member Posts: 350

Obsidian, IMO, is over-extended and has a patchy track record.  They are developing Fallout New Vegas, this, the Wheel of Time MMO, and just finished up Alpha Protocol which was... a trainwreck of a game.  I hope that they are able to pull in some focused and talented people shore up their shortcomings.  Since Square Enix seems so keen on making a western RPG be a success, perhaps they can help.

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Visually it looks stunning, but I'd really like to see some gameplay footage or at least a trailer but can't find one.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • KARMARIUSKARMARIUS Member UncommonPosts: 24

Well i've been a Dungeon Siege games player since they were released, and really enjoyed every single second playing it, to be honest, right now i wall install it on every single PC i own. Cause i enjoy playing from time to time.

That new has been a shock for me, cause after Space Siege, i was a little disappointed for the path they took.

Such a great new for rpg gaming.