Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*sigh* I just cant play anymore

Dantes77Dantes77 Member Posts: 106

I dunno what it is guys I have to appologize. I just cant play LOTR styled game anymore their getting old... Everquest 2 may have had a bad start but this game is getting more attention payed to it from the community and the devs themselves to make it better. Great job. Im just announcing that im leaving because i need a change. I use to be a big sci fi nut. I still am actually :D. Anyways, if any game did the stereotypical fantasy world best i would say it was the eq series. Farewell all, Im off to sci fi mmorpgs from now on! :D Have a great time and if anyone is thinking about picking up or trying auto assault or something PM me. EQ 1 and 2 was great.

I gotta admit though, i played both of these games a lot but never had a charecter past 30 :( i regret that im just fickle with charecter making I can never seem to stick it with it thats my only regret. :D anyways, enjoy your times.

-Dante "regrets never playing to level max"

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

You'll find something that will fit your tastes someday. Hang in there ::::20::

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780

Good luck! I'd say try Faces of Mankind...but I tred the open beta as soon as it became available and...well...they just drop you in the game with NO clue whats going on. Couldn't get into it, but might be worth a look for you anyway! Personally, I'm holding out for Tabula Rasa.

• RavenmgsRavenmgs Member Posts: 155

eve all the way

• Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

Well, sorry to see you go. Actually your situation is kind of like mine. I enjoy sci-fi games immensely and the medieval genre doesn't appeal to me, but I decided to give EQ2 a try anyway and I really like it. I have a subscription to both EVE Online and EQ2, and what I do is alternate between the two. When one starts to get tedious or boring, I start playing the other one. This way I don't get bored of either.

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

I can understand that the high fantasy genre is wearing on some folks. Good luck with finding a new game.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Dantes77
    I dunno what it is guys I have to appologize. I just cant play LOTR styled game anymore their getting old... Everquest 2 may have had a bad start but this game is getting more attention payed to it from the community and the devs themselves to make it better. Great job. Im just announcing that im leaving because i need a change. I use to be a big sci fi nut. I still am actually :D. Anyways, if any game did the stereotypical fantasy world best i would say it was the eq series. Farewell all, Im off to sci fi mmorpgs from now on! :D Have a great time and if anyone is thinking about picking up or trying auto assault or something PM me. EQ 1 and 2 was great.
    I gotta admit though, i played both of these games a lot but never had a charecter past 30 :( i regret that im just fickle with charecter making I can never seem to stick it with it thats my only regret. :D anyways, enjoy your times.
    -Dante "regrets never playing to level max"

I can relate to that. I often get the fantasy burn out and take a break for abit. There are some good sci fi games out you may wanna take a look at.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World