Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Anyone else giving this a shot? I picked it up yesterday and have been very entertained thus far. Single player is really fun and the few multiplayer games I've tried have been really entertaining. I think the transformation mechanic is very well done. The voice acting is also really good in the single-player campaign.

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Saw a friend play it and it seemed quite awesome, although i was under the impression that the machines couldnt transform in their own planet but here you gotta transform like every few seconds.

• nightblazerrnightblazerr Member UncommonPosts: 90

War for Cybertron is far better then I had expected :D

Awsome 3 player coop campgain

Cool 4 player Coop survival

In the Coop modes you play as specific transformers characters where as in PvP you make your own.

6 PVP modes (but everyone on PC only plays team deathmatch and some Conquest..) Still Team Deathmatch is REALLY FUN.

In pvp modes you get 4 classes to choose from that lvl up and can each be played in various ways .. like a scientist can play like a fighter jet a medic or a engineer. A scout can play as a stealther or a sniper..so on..

But... SOME PROBLEMS..

No form of chat....I mean how can you include 4 player coop survival and have no way to talk to eachother to work together?!?

Keys arn't remappable but the default layout is fine..

O and I need the CD in to play cause I didn't wait for steam version >>

• BlazinBladesBlazinBlades Member Posts: 1,214

Fun game, love shooting robots

Damn byotch dat aint no friggn moon fool, dat be a friggn space station byotch.

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Is it one of those games that you think is no good untill you play like.... like Batman Arkam? Any one played it on the PC?

• pepsi1028pepsi1028 Member Posts: 471

I have heard nothing but good things about this game.

I wish you could rent PC games, but I guess thats what Xbox's are for

†Pepsi1028†

PEPSI!!!!!
    Get out of your box already...

• ashfallenashfallen Member Posts: 186

I have WfC on PC it was a bit of a suprise.  I got more then i expected and would recommend it.

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Interesting - I looked over some reviews/opinions and watched the trailer. I'm genuinely interested. I think it was a smart decision to have it set on Cybertron, because the whole planet was made for these giant robots versus Earth which was not.