Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for free game with lots of pvp

i'm looking for a free game(mmorpg, or other kind of games) with HUGE pvp and dueling. I LOVE 1 on 1 dueling especially and i'm looking for a game with lots of great pvp action. free game too with lots of players so i can pvp a whenever i want.

fast leveling is also perfered but importance is on pvp. plz post the link as to where i can find the game. i've tried out lineage 2 before but i couldn't get window mode to work so i gave up on that. if ur game is something that can't be discussed on forums, email me at [email protected] or aim me at Edwno4

plz post suggestions.

Comments

• punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

Guild wars has excellent pvp and is only 50$ bucks im not sure what you meant by free Guild wars has no monthly payment::::20::

• bestplayabestplaya Member Posts: 25
    any other games where i can play now?
    nobody has ideas?
  • LreguizrLreguizr Member Posts: 207

The only free game I know that has pvp is Conitnuum(or something like that).

http://beginners.subspace.net/

• punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

dont play a free mmorpg
    wait for the next guild wars beta trust me its worth it pal

still a while to wait and i dunno if i'll get it or not anyways. trying to get my hands on something for now :) anybody have suggestions?
  • happydan20happydan20 Member UncommonPosts: 260

www.runescape.com

there is a pay 2 play section 5 dollars a month but this game has the second largest free section out there... Anarchy online is first because they are doing that free to play for a year thing.

Ttheres not much to download no real commitment and on the freeworlds pvp is a huge thing... many "members" have alts just for pvp.  it only takes place in a large area known as the wild but the players line up on the border and the game rewards you for being out thee because it gets more dangerous because the further you go into the wider range can attack you.

for instance, level 1 wild. only something one level above or below you can attack... As you go deeper to say level 40 wild.. well you see how dangerous that could be.

• cube5cube5 Member Posts: 3

The only game that i could think of that somes under those specifications would be runescape at, www.runescape.com

It has a huge amount of PvP.  Also in the members which is only 5 bucks a month there are 1 vs 1 PvP were you can stake items and gold it is really a good game.  But the only thing that this game lacks is graphics the game is entirely web based which means they have to accomadate all the 56kers which equals bad graphics

• crazy_ghillcrazy_ghill Member Posts: 4

Well I'm playing RYL: Path of the Emperor It's free only for 30 days,image Then if you want to continue you'll have to purchase the game. Im on my day 6 and my character lvl is 48. I have to enhance the skill of my character cuz im gonna join the $1,000,000 tournament. You can download the game on www.ryl.net or www.ryl.com.my at first all you do is just slash and hack your oponnent but when you reach level 5 you can get some skills like power slash and dagger throwing.image 

You think you know, but you have no idea

• *delete this post*

• Originally posted by bestplaya

i'm looking for a free game(mmorpg, or other kind of games) with HUGE pvp and dueling. I LOVE 1 on 1 dueling especially and i'm looking for a game with lots of great pvp action. free game too with lots of players so i can pvp a whenever i want.
    fast leveling is also perfered but importance is on pvp. plz post the link as to where i can find the game. i've tried out lineage 2 before but i couldn't get window mode to work so i gave up on that. if ur game is something that can't be discussed on forums, email me at [email protected] or aim me at Edwno4
    plz post suggestions.

The ONLY game that fits everything you say you are looking for is Anarchy Online.  It might still have its FREE 1 YEAR trial. It's still free to download:

http://anarchyonline.com/

Also check out EvE Online. It's free to download, and free to play for roughly 2 weeks. (click on the game link on left side of this page.)

Starport is free to download, and free to play as long as you want. Click on the link on left side of this page, in the list of games.

There's also runescape. It has hardcore PvP in the far north area of the game world.

http://runescape.com

well i've tried runescape before and the start of the game is just WAY WAY too boring for me to go on. it seems that leveling thats forever and the quest are straight out boring cuz i spend the whole time searching for stuff and the pvp seems pretty skillless.... no much movement involved or anything from what i've seen so far.

as for ryl, i've played that game for a whole summer back in my server and got to like level 60 :). pretty fun game but now its not free anymore. i guess a game similar to ryl would be great.

anymore suggestions?