Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with picking server. ...

BiohunterBiohunter Member UncommonPosts: 97

So Im finally deciding to give this game a real try, I was in beta and thought it had potebtial but figured Id wait till the kinks were worked out. So now that Im ready I was hoping I could get some opinions on the servers. Im on the east coast and more of a night player.

Is there a realm that has a good lower level population? How is the faction balance on the servers? Other than those questions Im open to any other information you may think is helpful. Any recomendations for class? Do you find a certain class more "fun" than the others?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• dont pay for this game.  There is other free options at there worth considering. >.>  I mean ur only gonna play for a fw months, get bored and walkaway to another mmo so y not lessen the blow on ur wallet spaces.

• TheMinnTheMinn Member Posts: 397

I've always played "Siel". Never had an issuew ith it. Population is fine. "Lumiel" seems to be the most popular server; not sure how the population is but it is popular. Let me know what you pick; server and faction.

• TheMinnTheMinn Member Posts: 397

I wouldn't listen to Xsar since he plays Drakfall and that is a different genre than Aion is. You can always try Darkfall if you like but his opinion, in my opinion, differs than mine. I enjoy Aion more than DF but that is a different subject that has nothing to do with your posting. Anywho....thats that. Try the game and see if you like it.

• BiohunterBiohunter Member UncommonPosts: 97

I have played beta so I have a good idea what its about. I really liked the world design, graphics, controls, combat, ect. I Just need to find a good home :-)