Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• coolest129coolest129 Member Posts: 1

I would really like to give this game a try. email me trial please :)

[email protected] 

NA key Please

• oukaranmanoukaranman Member UncommonPosts: 7

Nevermind. I caved and bought a copy :)

• david_jordandavid_jordan Member Posts: 8

would like to give Aion a try after years of wow so can sum1 send us a invite/key

[email protected]

• DevnantDevnant Member Posts: 24

Sorry. Asked for a key but didn´t get any, so I just bought the game.

• jotabedranjotabedran Member Posts: 1

hey guys, wanted to try out aion, can any1 send me a trial key? been playing Lotro, after playing WoW for a couple of years, but it just didnt work out for me. Anyways lookin forward to check this game out, if any could help, thnx.

NA Server

[email protected]

Much Appreciated

• ZahlZahl Member UncommonPosts: 3

Still in need of an Aion buddy key for NA if anyone has to spare.  [email protected]  Tthanks

• roloff7roloff7 Member UncommonPosts: 10

I played Aion during Beta but would like to try it out again. Thinking about buying it. If you could send me an invite to [email protected]. If you have two a friend of mine is trying to get one as well.

• somepiratesomepirate Member Posts: 1

I have gotten bored of WoW and heard some awesome things about Aion, would anyone be willing to send me a Trial invitation?

Send to the email that follows:

[email protected]

Your generosity is much appreciated.

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

Whould really appreciate eu buddy invite

I will love u long time

Tnx cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• AzugaAzuga Member Posts: 11

I would really like a key also (EU)

[email protected]

ty

• skelatunskelatun Member Posts: 1

I would like to try it out

kelatun @ gmail

• stephensugastephensuga Member Posts: 2

Could really use a NA key if anyone has one that would be so kind enough to spare. Just want confirmation that I like the game before I buy. Email is [email protected]

Thanks so much in advance!

• DouhkDouhk Member Posts: 1,019

Hey, US player looking to get a couple of days of gametime before I make a final purchase. Would be fantastic if anyone was willing.

[email protected]

image If only SW:TOR could be this epic...

• ZobaZoba Member Posts: 6

Send one to

[email protected]

• DividedDivided Member Posts: 4

Can i get one to please?

[email protected]

thanks

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Request : Please don't ask for keys if you are not willing to try the game . 2 out of 5 keys which i sent they used the code.  The 3 didn't even used the code in the last 6 days.  Not asking to activate the account, but atleast use the code or else don't ask for one and let the people who are really interested to try the game!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Uncle_RuckusUncle_Ruckus Member Posts: 2

I'd really appreciate if someone could hook me up with a RAF key. I've already decided to buy it but figure I might as well wait and see if I cant get a key. Emails [email protected] thanks again.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    Swords of the new world: Granado espada
    DOMO

Playing: Ge Sg beta test
    Rappelz
    trickster

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Recently built a new system and looking for a new MMO to play.Would like to give this a shot so if anyone has a NA key would be greatly appericated. Send to [email protected]. Thanks in advance!

• DouhkDouhk Member Posts: 1,019

Requesting a key once more, as I still haven't recieved one. Again, just a US player whose already made a purchase looking to get a couple of days of gametime before I put my actual account to use. I figure somebody would like the free gametime for sending me a RAF before I activate. Email below:

[email protected]

image If only SW:TOR could be this epic...

• ZobaZoba Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by IceAge

Request : Please don't ask for keys if you are not willing to try the game . 2 out of 5 keys which i sent they used the code.  The 3 didn't even used the code in the last 6 days.  Not asking to activate the account, but atleast use the code or else don't ask for one and let the people who are really interested to try the game!

I want to test the game out.  Don't know if I want it or not.

[email protected]

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

Cmon some1 send me eu buddy invite :P

When i buy the game u get 1month free :P

New promo hurry up :]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

Originally posted by branko2307

Cmon some1 send me eu buddy invite :P

Shadedpst @ hotmail

When i buy the game u get 1month free :P

New promo hurry up :]]

Sent.

If anyone needs an EU trial key pm me, can send again.

• infensisinfensis Member Posts: 35

Looking for NA invite.

please send to [email protected]

Thx in advance!

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Originally posted by IceAge

Kind of sad that someone needs to point this out, but in a discussion forum where people are posting for invites, there's a good chance they're getting keys from more than just you. So of course, yours may not always be the one used. Just common sense.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."