Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interface Mods for EQ1? Are there any and are they any good?

elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I just downloaded a ton of mods for SWG that make it really shine. I also have found a few for EQ2, like EQ2Map.

Does EQ1 have anything similar? Maybe graphic mods that increase it a bit? Or better UI mods? anything to make playing this old game a bit more "modern"ish?

I looked in EQinterface.com but it's not as good a site as EQ2interface.com

Comments

• worldspin85worldspin85 Member Posts: 187

i just came back to EQ1 after 10 years and if u goto option and display and advancded u can adjust thee settings and boost the up quality of the graphics quit a bit it look way better the only thing it does need is a UI REVAmp!!

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Originally posted by worldspin85
    i just came back to EQ1 after 10 years and if u goto option and display and advancded u can adjust thee settings and boost the up quality of the graphics quit a bit it look way better the only thing it does need is a UI REVAmp!!

I always go to the options in every game I play and up the graphics ultra high and then fiddle down from there for optimum performance/graphics. In EQ I still found the far clip plane atrocious. A game that old should let me at least see some beautiful vistas at the expense of character models and closer textures, but it doesn't. :(

Just wish there was a /setfog command like Vanguard has.