Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth the time?

june32ndjune32nd Member Posts: 122

I've played numerous f2p and haven't been happy with them. Most are garbage, some are decent and very few are worth the time and money. This is one of the latter - decent and maybe worth the time and money.

I'm currently jobless which is why I was lead back into the f2p market. that and the fact that I'm currently waiting for the new MMOs to release. I've tried Grand Fantasia before and quickly wrote it off as another f2p garbage. But after coming back a year or so later and picking back up the character I left at 7. I started to see the game was almost worth my time.

Crafting is done by sprites. you can collect up to 3 sprites and each one crafts and gathers something else. This has to be one of the best parts of this game. Crafting includes you tell the sprite to go get mats or craft something like weapons or armor. Thru drop downs than he goes off and gets it or does it. You can decorate the sprites house with furniture which provides both eye candy to look at and give your sprite a buff - gather faster by 3 sec. or chance of keeping % of mats if crafting fails. You can purchase all this thru in-game money and doesn't envolve the cash shop. As far as I know you collect sprites from drops. Off bosses or normals mobs. You have the chance of getting some rare wild and/or evil sprites.

You can summon your sprite to fight with you and you can even get skills that you can execute that'll make him attack. He'll collect the treasure mobs drop too which is nice. The sprites have 3 forms, one is a glob head, than he transform to have a body and finally than to have wings and fly.

There are few dungeons however the armor sets are pretty impressive, a bit wow-ish with some items (mainly weapons) being cartoon-ishly big.

Leveling isn't to bad. So far I've been able to get two toons to 13 in just a few days.

classes - you start as novice than define yourself more at 5 than 15 than 30 when you become specialized in your class. too long to type so to find classes and descriptions just clikc the link -> click here

it's worth a shot and don't be me and log in for a a few hours and say this sucks. really play until you're 20 by 20 you'll have gone thru a few lands and have aquired and defined your class. than at 30 you can specialize your class. I think if by 20 you find yourself not enjoying it than obviously it's not the game for you. But at least give games a chance before writting them off. I guess that's what I'm getting at >.<

Comments

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

Thanks for the big explanation:)

I have to add one thing: THIS GAME RULEZZ:) haha

Greetz