Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I wouldn't put too much thought into it, CB ended over 8 months ago and we havent heard ONE thing on the game since from the devs just shows how much they care about their players.

• xbellx777xbellx777 Member Posts: 716

Ya i was excited for the game,  about 5 years ago.  Now i don't care.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Originally posted by Gabby-air

I wouldn't put too much thought into it, CB ended over 8 months ago and we havent heard ONE thing on the game since from the devs just shows how much they care about their players.

Follow the 1st link that takes you to the ijji forum post that has a link to the huxley hangame/webzen site, Huxley has started open beta in Korea on May 3rd, I tried to link it directly but my post got deleted.Hopefully ijji wont drag their feet in following behind even tho I think they are because others have posted korean devs conversations there with the dev's saying that the Korean release and NA release were going to be at same time or close.

The 2nd link was just a funny video =)

Originally posted by xbellx777

Ya i was excited for the game,  about 5 years ago.  Now i don't care.

glad to see you dont care enough to follow a thread on it and make a post image

• AxehiltAxehilt Member RarePosts: 10,504

I was initially excited about the announcement of Huxley.

Then I discovered it wasn't a MMOFPS.

Then I realized the gameplay looked weak as far as FPSes go.

Add to this the fact that Global Agenda is already out (which is similarly not quite a MMOFPS, but with actual solid FPS gameplay) and you have Huxley completely missing the boat.

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true. [continue]" -John Oliver

• arcdevilarcdevil Member Posts: 864

Originally posted by Axehilt

Add to this the fact that Global Agenda is already out (which is similarly not quite a MMOFPS, but with actual solid FPS gameplay) and you have Huxley completely missing the boat.

my story

Then I discovered it was gonna be F2P

Then I turned 180º and walked away

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

Originally posted by arcdevil

my story

Then I discovered it was gonna be F2P

Then I turned 180º and walked away

So.... If they charged you $1000 per month you'd be all over it? I mean, they MUST be setting subs that high for reason, right? The more money you're expected to shell out the better the game is, right? I'm right. Right?

i have played Huxley's closed beta and I have Global Agenda and Huxleys gameplay is far superior and it is not by any means a weak fps.

Also it is a mmofps you start you character out small do pve stuff alone or co-op(GA only has co-op), work towards upgrading your gear and weapons etc it is as much even more a mmoshooter as anything out or coming out

Also GA is not a fps it is a tps

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

waiting for this game longer than i did for SWG so i really don't care what they do as long as when its released its complete and ready to roll unlike any of the other BS we have played from the last couple years.

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189

I don't care when it comes out, i just want to play it :)

• NightCloakNightCloak Member UncommonPosts: 452

Meh... Its been too long.

My interest in the game has long since fizzled out and I've moved on to other games. I'll check it out after release.

• wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182

Lol this awful game isnt out yet? I played the beta like 2 years ago.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

This that game where you had to connect with other players in game in order to play with them?

That and its f2p and its hosted by ijjjji.com or whatever is enough to turn me away.  I mean even the website looks like they used their gold farmer name calculator....guess asdfghj.com was taken.

This game has too little going for it to be taking forever to release, as far as content/gameplay/mechanics.