Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth about F2P

2»

Comments

• VaporVapor Member Posts: 35

All this talk makes me laugh inside.

If F2P wasnt more profitable than a subsciption game.....there wouldnt be so many F2Ps and other games wouldnt be switching to that style. So all your little Links mean absolutely nothing. They wouldnt do it to lose money, think about it with a alittle.

Also i was going to say that F2P will soon make it so you have to pay for levels. Well after reading about some games and looking at LOTRO cuz its a hot topic, seems i would have been right.

"Free means Free! – Players will download LOTRO by visiting www.lotro.com and join with millions of other adventurers as they explore the most complete and authentic recreation of Middle-earth ever created and participate in LOTRO’s award-winning epic story up to level 50 for free."

So if you like F2P good and all those links everyone posts about how Millions never buy anything well, i bet you will now. Not just for sparkles and glitter boots either.

Do i agree? it doesnt matter b/c it is, what it is. its happening no matter what.