Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was suspended.

odious1xodious1x Member Posts: 2

default The Therataan Faction Has Been Suspended

Until June 21st's server cycle

This is in response to violating explicit instructions that faction core worlds are off limits in faction warfare

No comments or discussion are needed, if it's any of your business, you've already been in the discussions

The Therataan/Tikopai War is OVER. No one won, no one lost. Any prisoners will be returned by admins to their homeworlds.

Until such time as the Therataan faction is reinstated, Therataan space is CLOSED, an violation of this FOR ANY REASON will result in loss of the violating vessel at best, or game account suspension at worst

They suspended a entire faction Beacuse we flew into a system that was a core world of teh Tikopia race of course at the time Knoe in the game new it was there Core world. Also these tikopia lured us in by captureing a crewmenber and held him in that COREworld telling us to come get him. So of course we did just that not  Knowing it was there so we fly in and they go tell admin who ban us for flying into a Coreworld. As of the tiem of this post there core world is still undisclosed. So hwo do you knwo what your not supposed to fly into,.

More Carp from CTS 

The Tikopai core was attacked by Therataans who were perfectly aware that they were attacking the Tikopai core system

Whether you personally were aware of it or not, I don't know and don't care, it's a non-issue

I have a mountain of chat logs, server logs that back that conclusion up 100% - to the point that it's also very clear that the "loophole" of "they have our guy prisoner" would make it all legit was the justification for it

It's also very apparent that the Therataan side intends to keep the open sore of Legion being held captive to keep stirring this crap up over and over, when simply suiciding out or admin intervention would close this particular wound now

It has also become very apparent that BOTH side in this, not just the Therataan side, are no longer playing a game here, it has become a personal vendetta that is dragging the game down into the toilet, neither side giving a crap if it kills the entire game as long one side or the other gets to claim victory from the sewer

The misuse and abuse of the chat system, including the swearing, outright harassment and vindictiveness also makes it very clear that there are several people in the Therataan faction could really care less about the player conduct agreement, the effect of their behavior on new players reading the chat, or the simple fact that this garbage has completely halted development of the game as we have time to do anything but put out Therataan/Tikopai brush fires - again, this is backed up by a ton of logs and screenshots

Your contributions both financial and ingame do not give you or the Therataans free reign to either dictate or ignore CTS policies, and if that means you and the entire Therataan faction decides to talk a walk, so be it - we'll get by on this end

Your other option is to come up with a proposal of what the Therataan are willing to do to put a lid on this situation, and I'll see what can be done on the other side to put a second lid on it, but one way or another this crap is going to be over today. And to think this Game is advertised as Hardcore Gamer made by hardcore gamers what a bunch of crap.

Comments

• LyseriousLyserious Member Posts: 15

then you shouldnt have broke the rules.  If you werent guilty you wouldnt be trying to drag the devs through the mud.

Star Quest Onlines Devs have been more than patient with you.  And EVERYTIME you have felt that you have been wrong.  You parade around attemping to slander and belittle everyone like a little child you are.  You guys got disciplined for breaking the code of conduct.  Enough said.  You seem to want to paint the picture that the Devs of the game will bend to anyones will for the right price of donation.

Isnt that what you did to them to even play your little faction?  From what it looks like to me is they are taking back control of their content.  And you should either play by the rules or just leave.  As I am sure they got logs to back up the reasons for putting you out.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Thread title crits forum page for a bajillion points.

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

Originally posted by Teala

I give it kudos for not being about F2P/P2P/Old School Gamers/Genre Changing...

...it made me look at the page for the game, which I had never heard of before...

...then I came back to the thread because it looked more interesting.

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• MorrokMorrok Member Posts: 130

IMO it is high time that Admins stepped up and put an end to the manipulations and enforce the rules they've established.
    They should have done so long ago, when the Klins camped SOL froe xample, but better late than never.

Some people think that they can do everything, this shows that they can NOT.
    As someone said above:
    You should not have violated the rule.
    Besides, i am sure there was more "discussion" in the faction-forums than what you have posted above.
    I am also fairly sure that there was a warning or two before the suspension, also in that faction forum.

It is a shame to see the Therat faction being dragged down into the sewer.
    But i guess that is what one gets when giving in to a "i quit unless i get what i want" poster lobbying for an app that was rejected by the majority of the then-active players:
    A split, ruptured and reputation-loosing faction.

Sorry, but there's no sympathy to be found here - you've pulled this upon yourself!

• seraphis79seraphis79 Member UncommonPosts: 312

Originally posted by VirusDancer

...it made me look at the page for the game, which I had never heard of before...

I would have never come to this page and I have never heard of the game before but after seeing that title I was wondering "wtf was that" and had to come see.

• zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403

Originally posted by jmsgalla

Originally posted by VirusDancer

I would have never come to this page and I have never heard of the game before but after seeing that title I was wondering "wtf was that" and had to come see.

I came here because of the topic title alos,   OP 's nerd raging has created soem interest inthe game.   GG OP, i cant read your poorly formatted wall of text but i am goign to read the website and possibl-y try playing this game.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Why does the title now say "I was suspended"?

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• MorrokMorrok Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by GTwander

Why does the title now say "I was suspended"?

This is why:

This message was edited on 6/15/10 at 11:29:35 PM
    He's noticed and corrected one of his many mistakes.
  • IronMan8245IronMan8245 Member Posts: 1

I am the one who Told you that that was the Tiko core world, So you knew that before you went in.  They had every right to make you sit out for a week (if it was up to me it would have been longer).  And yes when the admins asked me if i told you about it being a core world i sent them the entire chat log we had.  You didnt get your way, so you took your ball and wnet home, But the game goes on with out you. You and your buddies thought that because yall thew the most money at the Devs that you were above the rules.  You should have taken my advise and PMed the admins insted of trying to wipe out the core world. Since yall left we have had no issues with the Therats. So i think the game is better off with yall gone.