Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who thinks that KO is not worth your time?

2»

Comments

• AJIceAJIce Member Posts: 148

What F2P is better?  Please answer.   image

• WagnardWagnard Member Posts: 21

First of all, Knight Online is not a Korean game, but rather a Malaysian one.

Secondly, it can't really be called a free game. There's the built-in "luxury shop", where benefits are sold for cash, including Premium membership, which costs a monthly fee and allows faster exp etc. So I guess KO being "free" can't really go as an excuse. Of course, those who play for free are not in the position to demand anything. But what of those who purchase Premium and still get the same level of quality?

Furthermore, I absolutely can't agree with the statement saying you level faster than in Lineage 2. When you actually get to LV 45+ in KO, it's going to take you several days to level (unless you spend 24 hours a day in AoE parties).Knight Online has a lot of traits I dislike - its emphasis on partying is WAY too strong

Knight Online has a trait I dislike - its emphasis on partying is WAY too strong. Mobs have a lot of HP and deal quite decent damage, so players are almost forced to form parties. It actually takes ages to level solo, unless you get some macro software.

But I have to admit it has a pleasant community (at least it used to be pleasant when I played KO), and provides you with great (relatively) means of killing time by partying and chatting, watching your exp bar sloooowly fill image  

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

Originally posted by Wagnard

First of all, Knight Online is not a Korean game, but rather a Malaysian one.
    Secondly, it can't really be called a free game. There's the built-in "luxury shop", where benefits are sold for cash, including Premium membership, which costs a monthly fee and allows faster exp etc. So I guess KO being "free" can't really go as an excuse. Of course, those who play for free are not in the position to demand anything. But what of those who purchase Premium and still get the same level of quality?
    Furthermore, I absolutely can't agree with the statement saying you level faster than in Lineage 2. When you actually get to LV 45+ in KO, it's going to take you several days to level (unless you spend 24 hours a day in AoE parties).Knight Online has a lot of traits I dislike - its emphasis on partying is WAY too strong
    Knight Online has a trait I dislike - its emphasis on partying is WAY too strong. Mobs have a lot of HP and deal quite decent damage, so players are almost forced to form parties. It actually takes ages to level solo, unless you get some macro software.
    But I have to admit it has a pleasant community (at least it used to be pleasant when I played KO), and provides you with great (relatively) means of killing time by partying and chatting, watching your exp bar sloooowly fill image  

Sorry, even though it's a malaysian game or not.. it still doesn't make a difference. Hence it's a poor game it'll remain as it is. However with others saying that it's the best f2p game, then i would have to agree because there aren't many f2p mmorpgs out there.
  • ninjamesonninjameson Member Posts: 1
    This game is definitely not worth your time.  Basically, there are a few fun quests to start the game, but after that they are tedious and pointless.  This game is incredibly fun for about 3 hours, then you realize that there really isn't anything left to do but grind.  Also, since this game is free you have the associated problems- morons and children around every turn.
  • sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210

yep , this game is not worth the time , been in the closed beta and it was boring , it is fun at the beginning but after a while it gets extremly boring ! You should play a game that is p2p they are way better !

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

Originally posted by sir-anima
    yep , this game is not worth the time , been in the closed beta and it was boring , it is fun at the beginning but after a while it gets extremly boring ! You should play a game that is p2p they are way better !

Like i said earlier on, this game has it's limitations. I would rather play Diablo2 than play this for f2p mmorpg. Enough said