Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In Search of ISK Earning Fun Corporation

kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Recently I've come to the realization that my situation in EVE has declined over my course of play.  I'd like to get back into earning ISK rather than spending it, and enjoying who I am flying with.  That's where your corporation comes into play.

I am a 46 million skillpoint Minmatar.  My skills are spread across industry and combat with a bit in exploration and science.  I can fly all ORE ships, which includes the Hulk and the Rorqual.  I can fly a Nidhoggur (minmatar carrier) quite well.   Cruiser sized hulls are my favorite, though I do enjoy cloaking ships of all sizes.

I'm looking for a corporation that has the goal of profit for itself and its members.  I am quite interested in getting into wormhole operations, known space exploration, or 0.0 complex running.  I am open to more options than those as well.

Things you may wish to note about me:

I have goonfleet in my employment history.  If this is a problem, no worries, simply don't reply!  :)

I can use voice comms, though I would prefer they not be required every time I'm on, as sometimes I talk to people in real life, while playing eve.

I can be online for large amounts of time, and am in the Midwest of the USA.

My goal is to eventually be capable of flying every minmatar ship.

If you have a corporation that you think could benifit from having me work for it, please leave a message in reply.  Let me know things such as your corporations size, timezone, in game location, activities, how often fleets occur for those activities, and if there's any possibility for advancement within your corporation.

I will respond as often as I can to those that reply with a corporation.

Thank you for reading, and good luck to us both.

Comments

• mittybrahmittybrah Member UncommonPosts: 7

We would be interested in talking to you. My corp. is SSRG and we are in the Wildly Inappropriate. Alliance and your goon history isn't a problem with us since we are blue to goons. I'm also a somethingawful member.  We are laid back and we enjoy eve as a game, not a career. Our corporation was once called G-Force Enterprises but we all left due to the actions of our CEO so we are in a rebuilding phase and you would be great asset to have with your experience. We currently have 80 members spread out through all time zones.  If you're interested, join the channel SSRG. Thanks

• mittybrahmittybrah Member UncommonPosts: 7

Thanks for the reply, kadepsyson. Kadepsyson is now in our corp. and will be a great asset.