Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How would a fae zerker do 20+? Also whats lv 90 base stats for races?

scythe99scythe99 Member Posts: 326

Hi all i am wondering how a fae zerker would do, Can they cap str at 1370 for lv 90 which is whats needed to cap damage for melee/combat arts/spells? I don't really like any of the "warrior" races to much. Suggestions be nice.

"An MMORPG could be completely diffirent from WoW. Just look at games like Dofus, Wizard101 or EVE. But as it is, most of the Western MMOs are trying to succeed by out-WoWing WoW. It's like an army of 10 sports games made about same sports, and barely none about other sports. WoW clone is an accurate description of those games, it manages to convey much information with only two words."
-Poster on mmorpg.com

Rift: World of Warcraft clone #9321 Nothing special to see here move along.

Comments

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

I wouldnt be too concerned with what stats a race starts with...in the end it all comes down to gear and skill.  The starter stats are so minute.....play what you want, stats can be made up for in the upper levels.  Some things like racial abilities might be nice...but doesnt make or break a class.

• scythe99scythe99 Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by stringboi
    I wouldnt be too concerned with what stats a race starts with...in the end it all comes down to gear and skill.  The starter stats are so minute.....play what you want, stats can be made up for in the upper levels.  Some things like racial abilities might be nice...but doesnt make or break a class.

Yes and no, at lv 90 a human fighter if they took the +str/lv skill which adds 33 at lv 90 would always have 43 more str than a fae. if in same gear. what I am wondering is how big of a dmg diff that 43 str will actually make.

"An MMORPG could be completely diffirent from WoW. Just look at games like Dofus, Wizard101 or EVE. But as it is, most of the Western MMOs are trying to succeed by out-WoWing WoW. It's like an army of 10 sports games made about same sports, and barely none about other sports. WoW clone is an accurate description of those games, it manages to convey much information with only two words."
    -Poster on mmorpg.com

• chaoster89chaoster89 Member Posts: 56

You are over thinking it,even if there was a difference of 100 str it would not even show on the dps tables, just play the race you think looks best thats what 99% of the top raiders do.

• scythe99scythe99 Member Posts: 326

Originally posted by chaoster89
    You are over thinking it,even if there was a difference of 100 str it would not even show on the dps tables, just play the race you think looks best thats what 99% of the top raiders do.

yeah I will, I kinda like the idea of a pissed off berserker fairy XD. a female fae too.

-Poster on mmorpg.com

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

race does not matter in eq2.  the gain from any race is insignificant compared to gains from spells / buffs and gear.

pick whichever race you like.  not even the most elite guilds care about what race you play.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• SoludeSolude Member UncommonPosts: 691

Our alliance's top tank is a female fae berserker decked in pink appearance gear.  Race means nothing for anything other than quality of life options.  Fae/Ari get slow fall and a bunch of fun skills so many roll them.  Iksar get fall damage redux, under water breathing so I go for that.  Rat looks like pimps so... you get the point.  Whether you have 1400 str or 1433 don't mean squat.