Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh the drama...

124»

Comments

  • JulieBlueJulieBlue Member Posts: 13

    This was just a rogue moderator, who did not have the funds or maybe the drive to play retail Mouring.

    He also had some beef with Dave (the publisher), and thus ran a rant that was not very becoming of him. Spoonbender is a beta tester, who got moderator rights, he has nothing to do with the development of the game, apart from beta testing.

    Dave (in US) on the other hand is the publisher and funds 95% of the development of the game from his own pocket and his other biz. The rest of the 5% is funded by Dan from the Romanian development company.

    You should read the stickies up above.

    Basically, when did any of us.. that has worked for some Boss did not feel this way at one time? But it does not give them the right to rant like that with privilages. I'm sure it's fine for him to say what he said as a normal user, but he used his leverage as a moderator to say those things. Thus he has been removed from moderation.

    The beta community currently consists of around 10 people, none of whom have pre-ordered or are going to play retail. They are pretty rogue as far as I can see and very childish (the average beta tester age being 16).

  • ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332


    Originally posted by JulieBlue
    This was just a rogue moderator, who did not have the funds or maybe the drive to play retail Mouring.He also had some beef with Dave (the publisher), and thus ran a rant that was not very becoming of him. Spoonbender is a beta tester, who got moderator rights, he has nothing to do with the development of the game, apart from beta testing.Dave (in US) on the other hand is the publisher and funds 95% of the development of the game from his own pocket and his other biz. The rest of the 5% is funded by Dan from the Romanian development company.You should read the stickies up above.Basically, when did any of us.. that has worked for some Boss did not feel this way at one time? But it does not give them the right to rant like that with privilages. I'm sure it's fine for him to say what he said as a normal user, but he used his leverage as a moderator to say those things. Thus he has been removed from moderation.The beta community currently consists of around 10 people, none of whom have pre-ordered or are going to play retail. They are pretty rogue as far as I can see and very childish (the average beta tester age being 16).


    Beta testers that were selected BY the Mourning staff. If they were that much of a problem they wouldn't be beta testers anymore. The rest of what you said I have no idea what your talking about, I suggest using the quote function on the forum next time.

    - Scaris

    "What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

  • happydan20happydan20 Member UncommonPosts: 260



    Originally posted by JulieBlue

    This was just a rogue moderator, who did not have the funds or maybe the drive to play retail Mouring.
    He also had some beef with Dave (the publisher), and thus ran a rant that was not very becoming of him. Spoonbender is a beta tester, who got moderator rights, he has nothing to do with the development of the game, apart from beta testing.
    Dave (in US) on the other hand is the publisher and funds 95% of the development of the game from his own pocket and his other biz. The rest of the 5% is funded by Dan from the Romanian development company.
    You should read the stickies up above.
    Basically, when did any of us.. that has worked for some Boss did not feel this way at one time? But it does not give them the right to rant like that with privilages. I'm sure it's fine for him to say what he said as a normal user, but he used his leverage as a moderator to say those things. Thus he has been removed from moderation.
    The beta community currently consists of around 10 people, none of whom have pre-ordered or are going to play retail. They are pretty rogue as far as I can see and very childish (the average beta tester age being 16).




    I'm sorry but after you decided to impersonate PCGAMER staff to give yourself some credibilty in a mindless defence of mourning developers...  I'm not inclined to believe a word you say...  just look at the language.  You sound like you're coming from a police state.

    "This was just a rogue moderator, who did not have the funds or maybe the drive to play retail Mouring." If by rogue you mean someone who expressed their own opinion that so happened to oppose a PUBLISHER while still saying he believed in the GAME... then I geuss your right.  Take him outside and shoot him in the back of the head.

    "privaledges"... give me a break freedom of speech isn't a perk its a right.

    "The beta community currently consists of around 10 people, none of whom have pre-ordered or are going to play retail. They are pretty rogue as far as I can see and very childish (the average beta tester age being 16)."

    I have NO Idea what point you were trying to make with this.  But again they don't salute hitler so they must be rogue.

  • ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

    ::::28::

    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

    -Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    image
    image
  • chaoslotdchaoslotd Member Posts: 54

    i wish pweople wouldn't post out madness and get there fact before posting this unreal

  • ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219


    Originally posted by chaoslotd


    your post are nothing but trashOriginally posted by Fadeus
    Chaintm,
    I don't know what you think your talking about but I suggest you read through my posts again. Firstly, what I said were not direct insults, they were far from, if YOU took them that way that is your problem, and since you aren't even Egomancer I really don't care how you took them.
    What is my reason for posting here? Lets see, because I am a member and the entire point of a forum is DISCUSSION, its a hard concept to handle, I know, but you may get the hang of it with practice. You talk about my insulting post yet every other word that comes out of your mouth is a very direct shot at me, so because you claim I did it that gives you the right to do it in return, even when the post wasn't about you? I think you have some anger management issues you need to address personally. And then you actually make a comment about my life, I think you need to grow up, I kept my post very unpersonal, I suggest you do the same next time if you want to discuss with me.
    I have posted nothing but negative comments, lets see, you have 9 whole posts here? How many of my responses in ALL the mourning threads have you actually taken the time to read. I suggest next time you get the facts right before you start running your mouth here. I am not developing a game, I don't need to act any way to set example here or in another other forum, however, I HAVE acted far more adult then you, so once again, I suggest you think about what you say before your your mouth.
    The rest of your gibberish is nothing more then attempts at cheap shots and personal attacks, I am not even going to bother addressing them. I suggest if you actually wish to get a response the next time you post about or to me you actually say something intelligent, otherwise you will be talking to a wall.


    Why do none of your posts make sense? Is english a second language?

  • HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409


    Originally posted by chaoslotd


    i like pie and cats!!!Originally posted by Shrubber Originally posted by chaoslotdyour post are nothing but trashOriginally posted by Fadeus Chaintm,I don't know what you think your talking about but I suggest you read through my posts again. Firstly, what I said were not direct insults, they were far from, if YOU took them that way that is your problem, and since you aren't even Egomancer I really don't care how you took them.What is my reason for posting here? Lets see, because I am a member and the entire point of a forum is DISCUSSION, its a hard concept to handle, I know, but you may get the hang of it with practice. You talk about my insulting post yet every other word that comes out of your mouth is a very direct shot at me, so because you claim I did it that gives you the right to do it in return, even when the post wasn't about you? I think you have some anger management issues you need to address personally. And then you actually make a comment about my life, I think you need to grow up, I kept my post very unpersonal, I suggest you do the same next time if you want to discuss with me.I have posted nothing but negative comments, lets see, you have 9 whole posts here? How many of my responses in ALL the mourning threads have you actually taken the time to read. I suggest next time you get the facts right before you start running your mouth here. I am not developing a game, I don't need to act any way to set example here or in another other forum, however, I HAVE acted far more adult then you, so once again, I suggest you think about what you say before your your mouth.The rest of your gibberish is nothing more then attempts at cheap shots and personal attacks, I am not even going to bother addressing them. I suggest if you actually wish to get a response the next time you post about or to me you actually say something intelligent, otherwise you will be talking to a wall.
    Why do none of your post make sense? Is english a second language?


    Reason why you will find yourself unsuccessful in spamming, chaoslotd:
    "The quality of your posts. If you post lot of "filler" posts that only consist of a few words this will cost you rank points."

    I hope I saved you some time.

  • ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332


    Originally posted by chaoslotd


    your post are nothing but trash

    I am not the one posting single sentence posts with spelling and/or grammar errors.

    - Scaris

    "What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

  • RazorbackRazorback Member Posts: 5,253

    The only people I even know are posting what they actually think here, are the long time MMORPG people. Because I swear everyone with less than about 20 or 30 posts is someone impersonating someone impersonating a fruit cake impersonating a nitwit.

    If anyone from the Mourning forums apart from Spoon and Natty is who they claim to be then "shame". Go work on your game and let us express our thoughts without having to be lectured on what "your" narrow veiw of acceptable expression is.

    Im surprised you have time to even be here reading it.

    Very entertaining thread though.image

    +-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    image
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Sign In or Register to comment.