Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy: New Screenshots Feature Battles Between Genide and Tyi

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Three new screenshots posted on the official Black Prophecy forums depict battles between Genide and Tyi forces in the Apo Kata sector.

Check them out in our Black Prophecy gallery.

Comments

• ZalonzaZalonza Member Posts: 17

cool

• sa1yamansa1yaman Member Posts: 272

why so blurry?

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by sa1yaman

why so blurry?

They don't look blurry to me. Not sure what you're seeing.

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

Originally posted by sa1yaman

why so blurry?

Think it's the depth of field effect.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

The screenshot looks a little blurred down the left hand side but especially in the bottom left corner. Looks like a picture was taken of the game on a monitor screen.

• tazmanyaktazmanyak Member UncommonPosts: 77

Well maybe blur is some kind of "speed effect"?

• matrixvsmatrixvs Member Posts: 179

even tho i hate f2p i will give this game a chance but still...

less screenshots tbh thats all we have been getting for past months.. we want a demo or a trailer.. with at least some ingame footage

• c4viper1c4viper1 Member UncommonPosts: 28

theres no ingame footage for a very good reason, the devs dont want to tip their hand to the jumpgate evo. ppl , and i think its pretty smart of them , not only do they keep us on our toes, they keep the JGE in the dark, hehehe good for them.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by c4viper1

theres no ingame footage for a very good reason, the devs dont want to tip their hand to the jumpgate evo. ppl , and i think its pretty smart of them , not only do they keep us on our toes, they keep the JGE in the dark, hehehe good for them.

Or, there's no ingame footage because they don't want to tip their hand to potential customers who might run away while laughing uncontrollably?

Either is possible, I suppose.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

This is ingame footage So i dont know where you think it isent.

• AtakAtak Member Posts: 82

Reakktor is going down....

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by charlespayne

This is ingame footage So i dont know where you think it isent.

No, these are supposedly ingame screenshots, not ingame footage. Ingame footage would be a video.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-