Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArchLord: New World For America Region

KhorsKhors Member Posts: 147

I thought this game was about dead.  Guess Webzen is continuing the mouth-to-mouth.

Comments

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

I find their choice of names, 'Gracia', to be interesting, given how NCSoft has used that for the latest "Chronicles" for Lineage 2.

I wonder why they chose that particular name.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• jennet55jennet55 Member Posts: 3

Yay image

To bad I'm still figuring out how to download it..

Having problems.

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

i would of actually came back to this game for a fresh start on a new server, but then i saw they are letting people transfer their acounts over.  no way for a fresh start with a good econemy when your going to have players with millions of gold and epic gears already.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Originally posted by DrunkWolf

i would of actually came back to this game for a fresh start on a new server, but then i saw they are letting people transfer their acounts over.  no way for a fresh start with a good econemy when your going to have players with millions of gold and epic gears already.

Because that doesn't happen a week after anyway, right? Don't be stupid like that. Good players will be good and you'll be crying about wanting a new server again. The cycle keeps going.