Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everyone take a deep breath

JulieBlueJulieBlue Member Posts: 13

Everyone,

Please take a deep breath and understand that this game is being developed not by 100's of developers with millions of $ at their disposal. But by a group of 20 very talented developers with just an individual supporting them fincinally.

I have interviewed both Dan (the developer) and Dave (the publisher) and am confident that this game would be all that it promised and more. Due to NDA I will not be able to publish this interview soon, but it would be going on US circulation PCmag soon.

Now for those with conspiracy theories. Well I'll just have to do this to you.

Julieblue pulls out her swords, swiftly she castrates your little manhoods.

There, does that help? Now I suppose you will enjoy more conspiracy.

This game is the best thing that has happend to MMO since the dawn of gaming. The game is what UO should have become, what SB should have been what DaOC should have been. You are looking at the game that would redefine the history of MMO's.

As someone who is highly regarded, I would like to tell you that you are not welcome in our community if you spread lies and conspiracy. We do not want your kind in our world. You are better off in stinky L2, crapopy WoW, or carbear EQ2.

JB:

Comments

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Go away.

Originally posted by Sorrow
    Folks please disregard this post, this is a case of someone trying to impersonate me to discredit me in some way.I am registered on the mourning forums as JulieBlue, and was using that nick in IRC until someone registered it.The person posing here and on MIRC as JulieBlue is not associated with PCGamer, or its affliates and in no way represents the magazine, this reviewer or our feelings concerning this game one way or the other.
  • JulieBlueJulieBlue Member Posts: 13

What are you talking about?

• ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219

LMAO. Wow is crappy, yet PCgamer gave it editors choice- your so called workplace. Go away, nobody likes you.

That's someone else pretending to be me. Started out in IRC but now on forum he got my info. My name on that forum is julieblue.

Here is my profile if you dont belive me : My Profile

Here is my picture if you don't believe me : My picture

Please... quit while you're ahead.

Your profile as Clandestine says you are from Johnson City, TN. Your profile says you are a programmer/web developer, and your website is http://forresterfamily.net/index.php - you, Jeff Forrester, say "I am employed by XTN (East Tennessee Network), the largest ISP and Web developer in the region. I am a Programmer/Web Developer in my duties."

You are not a 25 year old dashing female employed by PC Gamer, you are a bored middle-aged man who likes to impersonate people.

I tend not to believe people that believe they are superior to others because they work for a prominent magazine, anyhow.

I'm 33 years old woman. That is my husband.

Care to tell my why every prick on the net feels like hitting/putting down a woman who works in the industry and probably knows a lot better than you about the gaming world.

Why can't you treat me like an equal? I don't see why the question of my age, my sex, my husband should be an issue on here.

Your MMORPG.com profile says you're 25 years old and from Florida. If you were his wife, you would be Sonya Forrester and look like the lady in: http://forresterfamily.net/images/familypic.jpg

Please, as I said, stop while you're ahead. You're embarrassing yourself.

I am not 25, that's what it defaults to. Why the hell would I give my age ? I'm in Flordia right now does that help?

Why the hell are you stalking me anyways?

Reported for harrasment.

And why does my age or location have anything to do with what I have to say about the game called Mouring?

This is all information available from the profile you just linked to claiming to be.

I've accused you of impersonating another MMORPG.com user, and am guilty of nothing while you have only dug yourself deeper into a hole.

• ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

What's your next defense?

Hire Johnny Cochrane?

Originally said at OJ trial

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Originally posted by Harelin

This is all information available from the profile you just linked to claiming to be.
    I've accused you of impersonating another MMORPG.com user, and am guilty of nothing while you have only dug yourself deeper into a hole.

I agree with you harelin. I will also report her/him/it/. Anyone else with a sane mind should also report her.

This is all information available from the profile you just linked to claiming to be.I've accused you of impersonating another MMORPG.com user, and am guilty of nothing while you have only dug yourself deeper into a hole.

I am not responding to this thread cause this entire thread has been reported as harassment.

The person you are speaking of made their account today. It's just a troll. Understood?

Why would my sex, age, or location be an issue. This is a forum that discusses tha game Mouring, to which I have great interest. I will only discuss this. If you have a problem with me being a female then you have far worse problems than anyone could solve.

JB.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by JulieBlue
    Everyone,Please take a deep breath and understand that this game is being developed not by 100's of developers with millions of $ at their disposal. But by a group of 20 very talented developers with just an individual supporting them fincinally.I have interviewed both Dan (the developer) and Dave (the publisher) and am confident that this game would be all that it promised and more. Due to NDA I will not be able to publish this interview soon, but it would be going on US circulation PCmag soon.Now for those with conspiracy theories. Well I'll just have to do this to you.Julieblue pulls out her swords, swiftly she castrates your little manhoods. There, does that help? Now I suppose you will enjoy more conspiracy.This game is the best thing that has happend to MMO since the dawn of gaming. The game is what UO should have become, what SB should have been what DaOC should have been. You are looking at the game that would redefine the history of MMO's.As someone who is highly regarded, I would like to tell you that you are not welcome in our community if you spread lies and conspiracy. We do not want your kind in our world. You are better off in stinky L2, crapopy WoW, or carbear EQ2.JB:

What in the hell is this? You talk about "castrating little manhoods" and expect to get treated seriously around here? There are VERY few that actually talk about and buy into the rediculous conspiracy theory thing going around. When are you and the people running the Mourning forum gonna figure out that its not the noisy few you need to worry about it, its the silent others that are sitting watching you act like children and bicker with the soon to be player base that is going to effect decisions on buying the product.

And as for you telling us we are not welcome. We are NOT there, you came here to make noise, so why don't you act accordingly. And exactly who is "we"? Who is it you are representing with that sweeping statement? Highly regarded by who? And then you sit and take shots at other people's choices in games? THIS is why everthing is screwed up in the Mourning forum, get your attitude in check and your act together and start posting with alittle respect instead of insult.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

The person you are speaking of made their account today. It's just a troll. Understood?

"What? You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don't work on me. Only money. No money, no parts, no deal!"

The real JulieBlue is a prominent member with 100+ posts on the Mourning forums.

This is all information available from the profile you just linked to claiming to be.I've accused you of impersonating another MMORPG.com user, and am guilty of nothing while you have only dug yourself deeper into a hole.

I am not responding to this thread cause this entire thread has been reported as harassment.

Why would my sex, age, or location be an issue. This is a forum that discusses tha game Mouring, to which I have great interest. I will only discuss this. If you have a problem with me being a female then you have far worse problems than anyone could solve.

JB.

Wow, your argument is worse than I ever thought it could have been.

"The person you are speaking of made their account today. It's just a troll. Understood?"
    JulieBlue

Uhh, you made your account 6 days ago. Good job! You're just a straight-up veteran, aren't you?

You dodge the questions and say the answers are irrelevant. You make no attempt to refute the evidence presented against you.

You threaten to report us for harassment; I invite you to go right the hell ahead. We'll all see who gets reprimanded.

You accuse Harelin of being SEXIST?!?!?
    What the f*** does that have to do with anything?
    Even Ellen and the lesbian feminist army wouldn't regard Harelin's comments as sexist.

All in all, your apparent defense is a baseless attack on the character of people who have not exhibited ANY form of lack of character in regard to that of which you accuse them.

I suggest you crawl back under the little rock you have crawled out from and dissappear from existence before PC Gamer presses legal charges against you for claiming to represent their fine corporation.

lol, the mag she claims to work for, gave WoW a 92percent and has never even mentioned mourning.  Your a fake, get off the board. 1 Complain by a 6 day noob v. 4 members veteran members.image

Oh JulieBlue
    Oh JulieBlue
    Oh JulieBlue Baby I love you
    JulieBlue

I like the way you walk
    I like the way you talk
    I like the way you walk I like the way you talk
    JulieBlue

Oh, um, sorry. Pardon me.

In the Following excerpt taken from the post in this link the Fake JulieBlue attempts to emote:

Julieblue pulls out her swords, swiftly she castrates your little manhoods.

On the Mourning forums, the REAL JulieBlue emotes in the behavior and syntax as is demonstrated in many different posts shown here:

Following excerpt taken from the post in this link:

~ smacks Sabbie hard ~

~ Shrug ~

~ Flashes her fangs ~

Do you notice the Tilde's in all of the emotes on the Mourning forums?
    They are unfortunately not present in the emote on the mmorpg.com forums. Once-in-a-lifetime error? Hah. No.

I admit I've been wondering if all the delays are related to these guys losing thier funding myself.
    Wish was a decent game, with great potential, closing on release, the sponser pulled the funding and it died overnight.

Something here sure seems wrong, especially after todays fiasco.

[quote]Just like to give everyone a heads up that for some reason I now have a poser or posers impersonating me on various forums and IRC as well.

[b][u]On MMORPG I am registered as Sorrow.[/b][/u]
    On IRC I am registered as JulieWilde

I was using the nick JulieBlue on IRC but like an idiot I forgot to password it.

Anyway if you see anyone posting as JulieBlue anywhere other than here it is not me.[/quote]

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

dang Arcarius, did alittle homework? ::::28::

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Thats kind of creepy.. nice job! ::::20::

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• SabbieSabbie Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Arcarius

~ smacks Sabbie hard ~

OI! Stop talking about me when I'm not around! ::::07::

It's impolite ::::02::

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493
    This only further prooves the scam theory.  I bet this fake julie is really a Mourning dev.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• KnowingItAllKnowingItAll Member Posts: 4

how does this proof anything?

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493
    They have devs/mods come over here pretending to be people from PC Gamer magazine saying the game is awsome.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• SabbieSabbie Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Grunch
    They have devs/mods come over here pretending to be people from PC Gamer magazine saying the game is awsome.
    yeah... right..
This discussion has been closed.