Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Station LaunchPat - CANT Login???

Irish_2417Irish_2417 Member Posts: 35

I just today bought the SWG Complete online adventures, downloaded the client, created a login, activated my key and when I login, it says the download has been fully completed but there is no play button?  All I see is a greyed out "updating" tab but all information has been imported correctly?  The only clickable buttons are Chat, Register Expansion and My Account. If I click any of them, a window pops open and I get an internet page loader message.  Obviously it is not my internet as I am writting this message as we speak. Any sugestions?

Comments

• ajax7ajax7 Member Posts: 363

Do you have a ATI card and Windows 7 if you do like I did you have issues.

I couldn't logon so what I did was load Windows XP on a clean drive with my 5770 and what I do in bios is turn off and on the drive I want to use.

Ajax

Ajax

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by Irish_2417

I just today bought the SWG Complete online adventures, downloaded the client, created a login, activated my key and when I login, it says the download has been fully completed but there is no play button?  All I see is a greyed out "updating" tab but all information has been imported correctly?  The only clickable buttons are Chat, Register Expansion and My Account. If I click any of them, a window pops open and I get an internet page loader message.  Obviously it is not my internet as I am writting this message as we speak. Any sugestions?

Are you using any security addon that has Active X disabled? I had to turn off my my XP Antispy program settings to get the EQ2 log in to work.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• BullseyeArc1BullseyeArc1 Member UncommonPosts: 410

Originally posted by Tardcore

Originally posted by Irish_2417

Are you using any security addon that has Active X disabled? I had to turn off my my XP Antispy program settings to get the EQ2 log in to work.

Do a full scan, more than likely your missing a file, you can find that in game options.

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

If you are using windows 7, be sure to right click on the station launcher icon and "Run as Administrator".