Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift Feature Guide

irongamerirongamer Member UncommonPosts: 27

One thing that has always annoyed me about a MMO's "features list" is that the list is just a bunch of PR hype. The "feature list" and even the FAQs are useless when deciding if a game is something I would like to pick up.

I have created a post on the Rift forums that attempts to give more detailed information about the Rift's various facets. This guide should better reveal to people if Rift has the type of combat, crafting, raiding, grouping, pvp, or world systems they are looking for in a MMO. As more information becomes available I continue to update the post on the Rift forums.

I will not copy the post here as I don't want to update more then one source.

Those interested in the mechanics of the game may want to check out the guide.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?428-Rift-Feature-Guide-An-expanded-FAQ

Comments

• Mellow44Mellow44 Member Posts: 599

This game looks interesting and it could be the next big fantasy MMORPG so maybe all those EverQuest vets have something to look forward to.

I'm hopeful but many game studios have closed up shop due to running out of funds lately.

All those memories will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

• TalthanysTalthanys Member Posts: 458

Thanks for this. The game is slowly gaining my interest.

• DeathageDeathage Member CommonPosts: 146

Awesome, thanks for compiling the info.

I too have always been confused as to the difference between the "hype" section and the "features" one.