Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any good non monthly out ther?

except for anarchy online,  are there any good f2p mmorpgs out ther that u still have 2 buy?

monthly just a pain in my bung hole- and im low on money

Comments

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Go out, make some money, and just pay for one.

• scoundrel22scoundrel22 Member Posts: 16
    i have money 4 monthly but its just gay  and i dont really like 2 pay monthly
  • happydan20happydan20 Member UncommonPosts: 260

There is a sitcky for free mmorpgs out there.

I recommend www.runescape.com , played it on and off for years

god dammit i knew sum1 would bring up runescape- i played it 4 a while and got bored and scammed
    i dont like 2 download games cuz it takes way 2 long- any1 know a good mmorpg that i can buy but not pay monthly? any help would be appreciated
  • Nathan01Nathan01 Member Posts: 19

Well i realy dont think there is a game that is a mmorpg that you can buy and it is free. i know a good deal that are free that you download and i also know one that wont take you long. Eternal Lands is my first game i played takes about 30 min for the usa and its a pretty good game and its free. you can also try Darkeden. i am playin it now its a free mmo and its a horror with vampires and slayers. it took me a good deal of time to download it so for what you want Eternal Lands seems to be the game.

Some about the game.

eternal lands is set in a older time with swords and all that just like the other games it has a good deal of skills and what i think to be a great clan system. so try this link www.Eternal-Lands.com

Nate

• happydan20happydan20 Member UncommonPosts: 260

So let me get this straight.  You want a free game you can play with others that you don't have to download?

I think windows comes with hearts online... knock yourself out.

If you want a game you BUY and pay no monthy fee to play online I can recommend starcraft.

Second life, and project entropia are both games you download and pay no monthly fee... but they allow buying in game currency with real dollars.

i tried eternal lands i didnt really like it
  • LreguizrLreguizr Member Posts: 207

I personally think mmorpgs thay you buy and play online for free are virtually non-existant.

I don't know if Guildwars would fit in this catagory.

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by scoundrel22
    you dumb fuck! im talkin about a game 2 buy with no monthly

omfg *covers face with hands* *and groans*

1. Learn some english and grammar.
    2. Get some maturity
    3. Get some education
    4. Learn some manners
    5. I hope you never post again, until you have gained the intelligence of a 5 year old.

rofl are u fuckn kidding me?

im very sorry if i offended you and very sorry i dont speak in proper english while typing on the computer

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

wait for guild wars. You can buy it on the store, and play it using no credit card.

wait.... let me translate that for you

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Bye! I smell a ban coming (crosses fingers)

• LibertyfoxLibertyfox Member Posts: 24
    OMG! .... Now you know the other reason you need a credit card to play! at least everyone has finished kindergarten! image

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

People like you seriously should not be allowed within 40 metres of a computer, let alone play an MMORPG or post on forums.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Take it easy scoundrel. Like many others, I am going to wait for Guild Wars to come out. Its your best bet...just wait a couple for it to come out.

• LaneoLaneo Member Posts: 359

Originally posted by scoundrel22
    i dont like 2 download games cuz it takes way 2 long- any1 know a good mmorpg that i can buy but not pay monthly? any help would be appreciated

Good God...You want some cheese with that Whine??

You want a free MMO! You dont want to download! WTF are you doing here then??

Go outside and find a sandbox to play in! Playgrounds are free!

/sarcasm

Nobody is perfect...My name is Nobody

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Guild Wars.....

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• the_dark_no1the_dark_no1 Member Posts: 4
    unlike tht other person there *previous posts* im willing to pay or download to play games and since im new to this site i was wondering if you have to pay FIRST or do you get a chance to play the game as a kind of preview so you know what your paying for?
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    What game are you talking about? Different games have different ways.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• the_dark_no1the_dark_no1 Member Posts: 4
    well any game really image
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Some people just don't know how to ask for help.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• LibertyfoxLibertyfox Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by the_dark_no1
    unlike tht other person there *previous posts* im willing to pay or download to play games and since im new to this site i was wondering if you have to pay FIRST or do you get a chance to play the game as a kind of preview so you know what your paying for?

Download Project Entropia Dark One, it's free to try, free to enter and free to play, if you wanna stay and buy stuff then you need your purse but otherwise free :)

• Kaos_nyrbKaos_nyrb Member Posts: 244

Alot of games have free trails, i suggest you browse round a few of them to see which you like best then stick to it.

Rule number 1 of mmorpgs: You get what you pay for.

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307
    Guild wars is the game of the future but until April 28 release you might want to try knight online. Its fairly decent for f2p. Or there is Rubies of eventide but i hear they have been stripping content from the free players. I have money but refuse to pay to play a game on a monthly basis. IMO this just encourages gaming companies to have a constant "rental fee". I have nothing against buying games and/or donational support but feeling forced to rent a game you already bought is a ridiculous concept in my view