Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to return but have some ??

RhyoinRhyoin Member Posts: 56

So I played daoc for a good 8years. But left the game.  I want to come back, but probably have start all over again.  Tired it last year and wasnt pretty.  How's the new server working out? The rvr pretty active again?  Is it feasible to come back and roll a new toon?

Playing:RIFT
Played:DAoC-7 years of fun ,WAR,SWG,EQ/EQ2,VG,Shadowbane,Darkfall, AIon, and more
Waiting on: none
Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/sHoKawe1

Comments

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

I've been trying to go back to it lately with a free trail but I'm having a rough time just getting used to the controls all over again, I'm sure if i was patient and sat down I'd get a hang of them after a couple of hours but right now its driving me crazy, I think i've become spoiled on the easy controls of other games. Than again the hardest part for me when starting a new game or trying one over again are the controls. I will say though i've seen quite a lot of people in the new toon area.

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

I dont mind but I am not going to pay $15 a month for a dead game.

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

Ywain was pretty active last time I played (3 months ago).  You should be able to copy your old characters over to a Ywain server.  It doesn't matter which number you pick.  Try posting on VN boards to see if anyone will help you get started again.  The grind and gear collection is shorter than ever because they know people just want to get into PvP as fast as possible.