Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eyefinity

eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

I was thinking the other day, how does eyefinity work.  When you set up 3 monitors, how do you get the right resoulution to display in game.  Usually theres no resoultion in any games that support over 2560x1600.  So how does it work? 

I started thinking about this topic because of the nec curved monitors that are available now.  There resoulutions are 2800x900 which I know for a fact no game supports.  So how does one get any game atal to work with it...

Comments

• alwyzbkillinalwyzbkillin Member Posts: 8

Once you setup your displays in the Catalyst Control Center your games should pick up the new rez..  and u will have to select widescreen in your games as well if there is an option for it.

• eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

welcome,

sounds simple enough...Iv played my share of the catalist control center game, just none with the eyefininty.  Im big into screens tho, visials are always nice...of course you could say any gamer is into visials.  When I got my laptop, it had the best resoluton out at the time, 1600x1200, still my favorite resoultion for a laptop, its 16.1 inch monitor as well. 

• alwyzbkillinalwyzbkillin Member Posts: 8

as an aside .. make sure if you are using 3 x HDMI monitors then you need to buy an active display port adapter.. but if you have a monitor with display port then you are good and don't need the added expense. 

I use a 28 inch montior and its just amazing.