Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jedi Order

This guild is all about the balance of the Force being your goal in The Old Republic MMO. First 15 people to sign up will be high ranking Jedi. This guild is for Jedi only.starwarsmodding.freeforums.org/the-jedi-order-t26.html

Comments

• DarthTyrenDarthTyren Member Posts: 8

Guess what? No more leading spots!

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

You choose your 'officers' by first come first served...?

Boy...

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    Originally posted by vesavius

You choose your 'officers' by first come first served...?
    Boy...

Best way to do it, imho. Kinda like when the first settlers got to Plymouth Rock. Some dude got off the Mayflower and said "first!" That man was elected President of the United States, and we now know him as William Howard Taft.

See? You learn something new every day.

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

The guild has been renamed to Order of Heroes.

• KickphatKickphat Member Posts: 189

why people try and make new guilds for games that aren't out yet

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134
    Originally posted by Kickphat

To become established and prepared for the games content. During this time the guild members can also get to know each other.

• KickphatKickphat Member Posts: 189

but we don't even know much about the game to really form guilds as of yet. Every guild i've played in had a goal they want to do in the game. When there isn't much known about the game you can't have goals to go after there making a guild now is pointless

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134

but we don't even know much about the game to really form guilds as of yet. Every guild i've played in had a goal they want to do in the game. When there isn't much known about the game you can't have goals to go after there making a guild now is pointless

Just as pointless as you posting in this thread. If you don't like it, go somewhere else?

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

...with that said...There is a guild recruitment forum.

This isn't it.

Originally posted by Vagrant_Zero

...with that said...There is a guild recruitment forum.
    This isn't it.

Guild Recruitment >> Jedi Order

Yes it is.

We know enough about the game. And we did start this to get organized, just like every other guild for this game so far (there are hundreds of guilds for this game already.)

• Southpaw.GamerSouthpaw.Gamer Member CommonPosts: 572

#1 I highly doubt the game will allow a group to name themselves after a group already in the lore of said universe

#2 selecting leaders upon first come bases highly suggests this clan is and will be run by children who have no idea what they are doing which of course will lead to this group dying out quickly. 

Before you start any clan you best do better than what you are attempting now.  The only reason you had people rushing to join is because of the "Jedi Order" name the game itself will likely deny you of having.

Full Sail University - Game Design

I said "This guild has been renamed to Order of Heroes."

Honestly, don't people read?!?!

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Because it's a job and takes the fun out of a Game before day one.

Say that if you want, but I am just doing this to get everyone in the guild who wants to be in it. That way, all I have to do is recruit you in the game.