Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ok i got past the long download lol. need some info on something please!

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

what server is best to start on?  and what class is good to go with for soloing and starting out.

and what race is best.

and any other info would be great to!  

thanks and i hope to learn alot and stay with the game!

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Phoenix is good if you are US and Teon is good if you are Euro. As for class it depends on what kind of class you like to play. As for race you need to look at the Lineage 2 site and check the races to see which classes they offer. This is very important as no race has exactly the same class as another.

• ArradienArradien Member Posts: 49

Don't play this game. It is full of bots and RMT'ers. There is also virtually no community because most people bot and there are only limited number of people playing (approx 400 - 800 per server). It is also very hard to play solo. NCSoft also do not care about the community. They dont update their website, no events and no customer care. If you are looking for a new game to play I would probably suggest to play D&D online, LOTR, Perfect World, Allods, AoC, Karos Online to name a few. Just stay away from any NCSoft game and you will same yourself time and sanity.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by Mannish

Phoenix is good if you are US and Teon is good if you are Euro. As for class it depends on what kind of class you like to play. As for race you need to look at the Lineage 2 site and check the races to see which classes they offer. This is very important as no race has exactly the same class as another.

I'll second that. :)

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre