Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a game with monsters/items/quest so on~

I need a game with monsters, items all that kind of stuff...But not ones that I have to buy the frickin c.d. for, and PLEASE DO NOT SAY RUNESCAPE..ahh that game is so stupid. I dont care if I have to pay either, please and thank you :)

Comments

• D3m0nZD3m0nZ Member Posts: 21

um..... look at the games on this site.......

D3m0nZ is here to stay

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

monsters...items....im thinking 90% of the games listed on this site::::03::

All my endings are waiting to begin.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Runescape.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

yea runescape is the best.....if u like it.....

D3m0nZ is here to stay

• sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210

try rose online ? anarchy online ? there are lot of those mmorpg out there ! just gotta look , don't be lazy ;)

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by D3m0nZ

I was kidding. RS is the worst thing to ever happen to MMOs.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Originally posted by sir-anima
    try rose online ? anarchy online ? there are lot of those mmorpg out there ! just gotta look , don't be lazy ;)

rose online is fun::::02::

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

Originally posted by Kiamde

yeap...u said it...

but yea...almost every MMORPG has monsters and items and quest...

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

• NarkionOGNarkionOG Member UncommonPosts: 211

Originally posted by Kiamde

its really not the worst thing just your gaming style is differnt.....i suppose

CurrentlyPlaying:League Of Draaaven.
    "this site needs a graveyard forum for us to mourn."

• SC(+)PESC(+)PE Member Posts: 19

One great game that i was addicted to for a long time was www.conqueronline.com

it is a sweet game with really cool backround and cool 3d charecters.

it is free to play free to download and it is a great game for those of you who like chinese fantasy games!!!

ya scope man i totally know what ya mean i played for a very long time had like a lvl 110 trojan, or something like that...but i got hacked and quit::::12::

aww that sux about being hacked quietkilleR>.<

I have a lvl 95 trojan,70 water taoist, and 105 fire taoist. I myself have never been hacked but my friends lvl 87 fire taoist got hacked and he lost all of his super gear.

after he quit i decided to quit. I found a new game from the same designer called era of faith. http://faith.91.com  i just started and i have a lvl 34 str warrior (basicly a trojan in conquer) It is still in alpha so there isnt really much to do yet but when it is done it will be alot like conquer *maybe even better* if you do decide to join this game my game name is Dionysus.

I am mainly waiting for Guild Wars to come out in 4/28/05. i am going to pre order it tomarrow so i can get all the bonus stuff it gives you! The best part about it is you dont have to pay monthly to play it. After you pay the $49.99 it is compleately free.

i'm going to download it ASAP and looking forward to seeing ya in it!::::02::

ok ok so you want to join tell me your name and i think i can get on for about 10 minutes

i cant stay on that long because i have to wake up early tomarrow

yea conquer is really cool (im a n00b in it) to me its a bit hard but i take a while to get used to thngs and i love it whe u start out then get ahigh lv go bac to whee u started and then kill all the easy monsters with one it then the n00bs have a cry the u run away laughing......my life is so sad......

D3m0nZ is here to stay

i got a meteor on my first kill then some guy killed me immediately and guess what it dropped when i died!::::05::
    it was cool though at the time had no clue what it was, but knew it was good makes a weird noise when it drops.

• coolstevecoolsteve Member Posts: 9

I used to play conquer for a while, but I got tired of it pretty quick.  (I was a lvl 40 archer or something like that.  There weren't enough quests in it, or at least not enough interesting ones.)

I used to play MuOnline for a long time, until I got hacked and I quit.image

Right now, I'm playing ROSE Online, and that's pretty fun for the time being.  So, there's a few suggestions.  (I'm not sure if Mu is still open beta or not, but it was pretty fun while I played.)

• TanyiaTanyia Member Posts: 1

Try Eternal Lands :) It is awesome!!::::31::::::29::

• pwnager100pwnager100 Member Posts: 19

i started playing eternal lands, it's kind of ok, and there's this other game call do online, it's kind of good, the graphics are like kal online and stuff.

PS, Mu's still in open beta, but it's getting boring for me *sigh*

i pwn all and own all

• Hornym\MonkHornym\Monk Member Posts: 18

I was Just wondering. Are thier any good mmorpgs out thier thats free? or at least you only have to pay to get it and not a monthly fee? plz someone answer my question plz i have been searching for a mmorpg that does not cost monthly that is an ok game and thats not runescape!!! oh yea and has a medium system requirements plz if anyone has a mmorpg that fits this describstion plz tell me plz!!!!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

PLZ TELL ME!!!

• Hyper_PorsheHyper_Porshe Member Posts: 20

Actually Runescape is a good MMO, you just have to have the right taste. Most of you probably dont like it because you can afford the ones like WoW and EQ2.. Im stuck with Runescape, not that its a bad thing. :D

-Hyper::::28::

umm i cant afford or lets say refuse to pay a monthly fee and a base price to play computer games.

but that doesnt mean im stuck wit RS.I have found other free mmorpgs. just not the best ones you know!i just downloaded DO, and MU. i played DU for about 2 hours. its ok kinda boring ya know.

but anyways the piont is you are not stcuk wit RS if you cant afford or refuse to pay for online games so ha.

HornyMonkimage

• Hyper_PorsheHyper_Porshe Member Posts: 20

Theres a game called ROSE Online, I just dled it and Im not sure about it, try it out at www.roseon.jp, you may or may not like.

-Hyper::::28::

• punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

Hey guys check out Guild wars... sure it costs 50$ but theres not a monthly fee
    if you dont have the money go out and shovel the old neighbors driveway... it will be well worth it trust me

Hey thanks i just might. but do you have to have a credit card? or paypal? or what?