Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol one step closer to WISH

bugmenbugmen Member Posts: 61

it was just tooken off the most hype list and has been given a date of unkown. With wish what did it take like another 2 weeks for it to go bye bye?

Comments

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Not sure tooken is a word....

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• bugmenbugmen Member Posts: 61

Removed work better for yah ::::08::

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

I dont know if this game will make it out but I hope it does. I wouldnt dare pre-order it though romanians are known for internet scams.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• NellusNellus Member UncommonPosts: 247

You either didn't pay attention, or have no concept of time.

In the case of the first.. if you weren't paying attention to "Wish" why did you bother mentioning it? The curiosity of the Mourning situation can certainly stand alone.

If that isn't accurate then you have no concept of time. Wish was only changed on this site when the message was originally posted on the front page. Many will remember that the community felt the page was hacked, it was a joke, hoax, etc. Once emails were sent to MMORPG.com and other locations the game was removed from the list. Grand total? Not more than 24 hours.

As someone who has put a little playing time into both.. it's like apples and oranges. Mourning's problems are completely different from that of "Wish". While I agree that Mourning will turn up DOA (or shortly thereafter).. it's an entirely different situation.

- Nellus

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by Slackker
    You either didn't pay attention, or have no concept of time.
    In the case of the first.. if you weren't paying attention to "Wish" why did you bother mentioning it? The curiosity of the Mourning situation can certainly stand alone.
    If that isn't accurate then you have no concept of time. Wish was only changed on this site when the message was originally posted on the front page. Many will remember that the community felt the page was hacked, it was a joke, hoax, etc. Once emails were sent to MMORPG.com and other locations the game was removed from the list. Grand total? Not more than 24 hours.
    As someone who has put a little playing time into both.. it's like apples and oranges. Mourning's problems are completely different from that of "Wish". While I agree that Mourning will turn up DOA (or shortly thereafter).. it's an entirely different situation.

The Mutable Realms team did a pizz poor job letting their community down, they shoudl be ashamed. The development team of Mourning is exponentially less staffed, with far less money to burn. And unlike Wish, wish I was an ardent follower, Mourning WILL be released...

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

I'd not be so sure. But even if it is released, it WILL be shut down soon after people figured out how sucky the game is with half it's features missing. Enjoy *cackle*

The release of AO will look like a summer breeze compared to what will happen to Mourning.

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by -Inferno-
    I'd not be so sure. But even if it is released, it WILL be shut down soon after people figured out how sucky the game is with half it's features missing. Enjoy *cackle*The release of AO will look like a summer breeze compared to what will happen to Mourning.

UGH, curse you for bringing back those AO launch day nightmares into my life. I just broke out into a cold sweat reading this post. Man, that was such a miserable launch, and then after I figured that out I had to wait for them to implement an accounting system so I could UNSUBSCRIBE from the game (which btw diodnt work right so I had to have support later remove me properly and refund me for 3 months)! That was a treat.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

You probably know how people have to cancel their pre-orders for Mourning - by emailing the developers ::::12::

You probably also know that many, many features of the game won't make it to release ::::33::

You probably also know what happens to games that do not have a proper beta test (such as a large scale stress test) and games that launch with servers that cannot support the pre-release interest in the game (Mourning plans to launch with servers that can accomodate 4.000 players) ::::07::

You probably can imagine that AO's launch was a sweet dream compared to what's in store for you with Mourning... ::::23::

I can already hear the MMORPG community mourn the day Mourning was released *cackle* ::::16::

"Fire is never a gentle master..."