Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oh snap throw back! my first post on mmorpg.com lol. whats yours and post it here!

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/141391#141391

sigh old school daoc topics brings back some good time lol. that was my first  post ever

Comments

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

I joined this site when I was 14.

I didn't say anything intelligible, memorable, or worth two shits until I could say "Boobies" without laughing.

Heehee...

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

lol i did not say anything all that big. until i think way later lol.

• DaywolfDaywolf Member Posts: 749

umm... post on dev corner answering a question about copyrighting someone’s game.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1118382#1118382

Real exciting, ehhh? ;)

M59, UO, EQ1, WWIIOL, PS, EnB, SL, SWG. MoM, EQ2, AO, SB, CoH, LOTRO, WoW, DDO+ f2p's, Demo’s & indie alpha's.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

I'll be buggered if i can remember back that far.  Old age is setting in and my memory is going.  What was the question again?

• MazinMazin Member Posts: 640

Originally posted by chrisrobhay2

The title says it all.  What is RAID and how would it help me?

What is RAID?  Pest Poison

How will it help you?  Will help kill the roaches that lounge around your computer because your a messy eater and you forgot to clean up around it after playing WOw 10 hours straight.

Ok so maybe i was a little bit of an ass.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I don't think I wanna look into my past in MMORPG.com. Old members knew how I was back then.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• LonehearthLonehearth Member UncommonPosts: 66

This post. 

Date : 2/16/05 3:06:36 AM

My age then : 14

Game : Dark & Light ( Topic was online purchase is an mistake)

"They make it online download first so the little kiddys don't run to shop and ask mommy to buy the game then ruin it.

they want the good part of the community to build up the game."

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Have no clue.   Plus the website doesn'y actually retain post for that length of time.    I do "think' it was probably a post about Planetside.  ^_^

• DaywolfDaywolf Member Posts: 749

Originally posted by Teala

Have no clue.   Plus the website doesn'y actually retain post for that length of time.    I do "think' it was probably a post about Planetside.  ^_^

From 04? sure.

Wanna see me bump your PlanetSide post??? lol j/k

M59, UO, EQ1, WWIIOL, PS, EnB, SL, SWG. MoM, EQ2, AO, SB, CoH, LOTRO, WoW, DDO+ f2p's, Demo’s & indie alpha's.

• AevenathAevenath Member UncommonPosts: 116

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1422234#1422234

First post was in '07. Apparently I don't post much.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

I'd repost my first post but the enforcement of the rules here were a lot more lax back in '06 so my posts from back then would probably get me banned now a days... LOLimage

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

lol mine doesnt go that far back. Earliest is 2004 and me defending how awesome SWG is.  Oh my.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Originally posted by Enigma

lol mine doesnt go that far back. Earliest is 2004 and me defending how awesome SWG is.  Oh my.

My first posts were defending how awesome Star Trek Online was going to be back in '06 when Perpetual was still developing it. Oh my is right... LOL image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Brenelael

My first posts were defending how awesome Star Trek Online was going to be back in '06 when Perpetual was still developing it. Oh my is right... LOL image

Bren

OMG what a let down that game was huh?

I never made it past the free month.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Originally posted by Brenelael

Bren

OMG what a let down that game was huh?

I never made it past the free month.

'Let down' is a serious understatement where STO is concerned.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }